Author Topic: Name something you want to do when off and healed.  (Read 15601 times)

[Buddie]

Name something you want to do when off and healed.
« on: March 12, 2016, 08:43:54 pm »

GO.

Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Name something you want to do when off and healed.
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2016, 08:53:03 pm »
I want to stay on here and be of help to other people just starting to taper. I know how that sounds but I really do. I just wonder sometimes how many have come here, tapered, healed and then never bothered to offer any of themselves to others. My hat is off to those who have stayed and helped continue the fight. you know who you are and I say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2016, 01:08:50 am »
I want to stay on here and be of help to other people just starting to taper. I know how that sounds but I really do. I just wonder sometimes how many have come here, tapered, healed and then never bothered to offer any of themselves to others. My hat is off to those who have stayed and helped continue the fight. you know who you are and I say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.

Very cool.

I will likely take a break when I am done but then devote a couple of evenings a week helping others also. I could not go through this and

then walk away completely but I do get why many do it.

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2016, 06:37:27 pm »
I will be a whole new man. Never will i hurt myself again (i tried a rapid detox an have seen deeply into my soul - most of the time i have been hurting myself. i will never do that again. I induced so much suffering by pushing me to do things that i dont have to do.)

Being in withdrawal i remeber all that has been important to me as a child. Ich  want to be that guy.  :)

I want to have [...] in my eyes if should reach the age of an old man.

I want to be a man you will feel well being around. Not bitter as i have been all that years before.

I want to live a simple life. I want to live and ride a Horse, find that friend. Ich once had a very good Friend. He has been a horse.

I want to extend the light sides of my soul, and make my surroundings (my house) an extension of my soul. A place to be well.

I t a dream, but a good one  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2016, 01:49:40 am »
I want to run again, dance again and fly the friendly skies!

[Buddie]

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2016, 02:09:13 am »
See what's [...] pain and what was benzo withdrawal pain. I have chronic pain, but this is making my original problem look minuscule in comparison.

[Buddie]

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2016, 03:57:28 am »
To drink a glass of [...] wine per week, on Fridays with my Friends  :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2016, 11:40:39 am »
My attorney managed to win my disability case while I'm stuck at home recovering. I'm looking forward to using my five years worth of backpay to help kick start something good. My dad was a mechanic (I was at one time too) but got a management position at the dealership he works at so he doesn't use his tools anymore. I'm pretty sure he'll let me use them and after looking for cars to flip on Craigslist, I just sit and fantasize about how I can easily do it. Funny how people will sell a perfectly good car dirt cheap because of one or two minor things wrong with it.
There's also talk within my household about moving to CO or Oregon to get into the MJ business.  8)
Yeah....I'll probably stick with the cars...  :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2016, 05:24:03 am »
My attorney managed to win my disability case while I'm stuck at home recovering. I'm looking forward to using my five years worth of backpay to help kick start something good. My dad was a mechanic (I was at one time too) but got a management position at the dealership he works at so he doesn't use his tools anymore. I'm pretty sure he'll let me use them and after looking for cars to flip on Craigslist, I just sit and fantasize about how I can easily do it. Funny how people will sell a perfectly good car dirt cheap because of one or two minor things wrong with it.
There's also talk within my household about moving to CO or Oregon to get into the MJ business.  8)
Yeah....I'll probably stick with the cars..:thumbsup:

Like Cheech and Chong stuck to vans  :laugh: Aloha RF  :hug:

Love [...] xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2016, 05:25:47 am »
I will be a whole new man. Never will i hurt myself again (i tried a rapid detox an have seen deeply into my soul - most of the time i have been hurting myself. i will never do that again. I induced so much suffering by pushing me to do things that i dont have to do.)

Being in withdrawal i remeber all that has been important to me as a child. Ich  want to be that guy.  :)

I want to have [...] in my eyes if should reach the age of an old man.

I want to be a man you will feel well being around. Not bitter as i have been all that years before.

I want to live a simple life. I want to live and ride a Horse, find that friend. Ich once had a very good Friend. He has been a horse.

I want to extend the light sides of my soul, and make my surroundings (my house) an extension of my soul. A place to be well.

I t a dream, but a good one  :smitten:

That's beautiful [...]  :hug: I'm sure it will all happen for you :)

Love [...] xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: