Hope for ya. 5 months off

[Mi...]

5 months off the junk and feeling pretty darn normal. I had a horrible withdrawal and didnt think I could make it at some points. Hang in there y'all and keep cutting. You will be happier then heck. It wasnt the best when I first got off, but, now, life is getting back to normal.

Hang in there. YOU CAN DO IT!

Life is so much better without the junk.

Love ya all,

Michael

Hi michael,

Thanks for coming back and letting us know how you are doing, maybe when your ready you can write your success story for us!

So pleased for you that you are getting your life back, go you!!

love lynn xx  :smitten:

Hi Michael, I'm so happy for you!  Your words are encouraging for those of us having a rough time.  "Normal" seems so far away for me at times and it's good to know that it can happen.

Lyd

Thank you Michael!

I LOVE reading stories like yours and so happy your feeling good and giving us something to look forward to!

Hope you continue to feel "happier than heck!"  :smitten:

I cant wait till I do!

XXXX

love y'all so much. Thanks for everything. Newcomers, please keep cutting. Things will get back to "normal" . I promise you. Get of the junk and things will start getting better.

Michael

I am so glad to hear you are doing good and feeling great! :thumbsup: That makes me feel better. I have been off klonopin for 2 weeks now(i was on it for 3 years) and I hope I will get back to normal soon. It is still a little hard although today was a good day! :)I hope tomorrow will be the same. I seem to have good days and bad days. How long after you stopped did it take to start having more good days than bad? I just want to feel normal again!

Dear Michael

Thanks for coming back and posting about how completely you have defeated Klon.  It gives all of us hope that one day we will be doing it too.

ntw

Thanks for that success story and encouragement, Michael.  I feel so hopeless many times - I know I need to hear stories like yours.

Jan

awesome!  :thumbsup: 7 yrs on it and you sound great! this is just the hope ppl need. there is life after benzos!! a better one! a big woot to you!!  ;)

• 1 month later...