Author Topic: ADRENAL FATIGUE, ME, CFS SUPPORT GROUP  (Read 8895 times)

[Buddie]

Re: ADRENAL FATIGUE, ME, CFS SUPPORT GROUP
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2016, 02:25:24 am »
My understanding is that kefir is good for healing GABA. I was having problems with the dairy so I need to get the grains and filter to make my own with almond milk.

I'm off dairy now too.  :'(

I seem to crave it...

Almonds are high in glutamate so not sure, I used to make my own almond milk with raw almonds and water...

Can't avoid glutamate altogether, we would literally starve.  :o
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2016, 02:27:56 am »

White flour also clogs the liver so it doesn't work as well... another reason not to eat white flour.

The 3 white deaths:

WHITE SALT

WHITE SUGAR

WHITE FLOUR

These are VERY bad foods for all kinds of health conditions.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2016, 02:37:48 am »

It's late, I think somewhere in this adrenal fatigue book it mentions sleep...  :crazy: I'm done for tonight.  :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2016, 02:41:03 am »

[Buddie]

« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2016, 02:47:39 am »

Bread is a drug and it is very bad for the brain, gut and causes mental health issues and inflammation...  :o

http://www.holistichelp.net/blog/why-you-shouldnt-eat-bread-even-though-oprah-says-you-can/#more-4246

[Buddie]

« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2016, 03:16:03 am »

Foods rich in GLUTAMATE (what we want less of)

http://dogtorj.tripod.com/id31.html

[Buddie]

[Buddie]

[Buddie]

« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2016, 03:58:56 am »

Bread is a drug and it is very bad for the brain, gut and causes mental health issues and inflammation...  :o

http://www.holistichelp.net/blog/why-you-shouldnt-eat-bread-even-though-oprah-says-you-can/#more-4246

I am too scared to read this one... Bread is the love of my life... :-\

[Buddie]

« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2016, 02:58:50 pm »
My understanding is that kefir is good for healing GABA. I was having problems with the dairy so I need to get the grains and filter to make my own with almond milk.

I'm off dairy now too.  :'(

I seem to crave it...

Almonds are high in glutamate so not sure, I used to make my own almond milk with raw almonds and water...

Can't avoid glutamate altogether, we would literally starve.  :o
I tried to add almonds back into my diet yesterday--had a spike in anxiety an hour or so after I ate a handful. All tree nuts seem to affect me this way, but I also reacted to them pre-benzo. So it just may be a lifelong thing for me. Still working on repairing my gut, so there is always hope!