3,2,1: Under 3 mg Valium people

[os...]

Hi Mary,

Thank you so much for the advice. I took it and decided to hold this evening. I usually make my cuts on Monday evening at 9pm. The past week has been very tough and I'm afraid to stand up with the dizziness and severe burning muscle and neuropathic pain. The cuts from the last 4 Mondays have caught me up. It's so easy to want to push on but after 4 cuts the body wants a break. TU.

Shayna, good luck with your upcoming planned cut. Hope you make it. I didn't tonight but am getting to accepting that and will try again next Monday.

Hope this week brings windows  :smitten:

Thanks roxy x yes windows all round would be lovely xx 😘

So close now to jumping and happy to report that it's easier than I had thought. Only problem is that some original feelings have come up that I had before taking benzos, some irrational fear but they can be worked on.

Hi guys hi roxy x

I’m on 1.25ml. Just dropped .13ml last week so far it’s been bumpy but no worse. I’m cutting again on day 10. X hopefully to 1ml if I’m brave enuf.

Hope everyone is doing well xx lots of love

Great work Shayna, not long to go  :thumbsup:

I am just ahead of you at 0.75mg and just taking my time. I am reducing 0.005g every week and found thats my tolerance. Please don't rush it and listen to your body and mind  :thumbsup:

Hopefully we can all get off this horrible drug and get our lives back :thumbsup:

Thanks plastic man but I am going faster, I’m in tolerance wd I have been the entire time so no point for me to go slow. Wish I could x all the best to you xx

Just a quickie to say I took my last diazepam on Saturday. Good luck to all!

I feel great! The fear I had of jumping was unjustified. If I did it again, I would jump at .25, not .07.

I just hit 1mg. So far things haven’t been worse xx they’ve been bad but not really worse. Fingers crossed x

I’ve heard some say that finishing their taper and getting off, symptoms were no worse than they already were. I hope that’s the case for you (or you feel better altogether)! ❤️❤️❤️

I just hit 1mg. So far things haven’t been worse xx they’ve been bad but not really worse. Fingers crossed x

I’ve heard some say that finishing their taper and getting off, symptoms were no worse than they already were. I hope that’s the case for you (or you feel better altogether)! ❤️❤️❤️

Thanku lovely kits xx 😘 I’ve spoken to a few people who jumped around 1mg and said they didn’t feel any different so I’m hopeful. Once I get around .5 I will hopefully know for sure if it’s gunna be ok or not. I think I’ll listen to jimmy and go to .25 before I jump tho.

Where are u at kits?

I hope everyone else is doing good x  :smitten:

I get smashed day 3/4 but mostly it hasn’t been as bad as I expected. I had a window yesterday probably one of the best I’ve had so that gives me a boost that I can get thru this.

Thanku lovely kits xx 😘 I’ve spoken to a few people who jumped around 1mg and said they didn’t feel any different so I’m hopeful. Once I get around .5 I will hopefully know for sure if it’s gunna be ok or not. I think I’ll listen to jimmy and go to .25 before I jump tho.

Where are u at kits?

I get smashed day 3/4 but mostly it hasn’t been as bad as I expected. I had a window yesterday probably one of the best I’ve had so that gives me a boost that I can get thru this.

I’m at .936 mg today. I have a friend who did a similar taper to yours and she jumped around .25 mg. She had a rough first week and is feeling great now at almost 6 months off.

Where are u at kits?

I’m at .936 mg today. I have a friend who did a similar taper to yours and she jumped around .25 mg. She had a rough first week and is feeling great now at almost 6 months off.

Wow kits! Not long now for you x how are u feeling? I should prob check ur blog x I try to keep on top of everyone’s blog do I don’t have to ask them what’s going on :laugh:

I’m so excited for u honey!

I’m so happy for ur friend. And Thanku for telling me her story it gives me hope x it’s great to hear when people do well as the get down. It’s not always a horror story.  :smitten:

Where are u at kits?

Wow kits! Not long now for you x how are u feeling? I should prob check ur blog x I try to keep on top of everyone’s blog do I don’t have to ask them what’s going on :laugh:

I’m so excited for u honey!

I’m so happy for ur friend. And Thanku for telling me her story it gives me hope x it’s great to hear when people do well as the get down. It’s not always a horror story.  :smitten:

I feel pretty good. I have anxiety most days, but it’s very manageable. I usually get a really intense period of anxiety and insomnia right around ovulation or my period, but it always passes. Still freaks me out when it happens. You’ll probably pass me up with your next cut.

Yeah the anxiety. So over that. A couple of days ago mine was so bad I had to slap myself and say calm the hell down in the mirror  :laugh:

I usually only get it when sleep is really really bad. Like days of zero or 1hr. Fun times

I’m glad it’s been manageable so far kits x I hope it continues that way for u lovely x

Hey sea salt x no it’s still all over the place. 3 hrs last night, 4 the night before, 3 broken with unisom night before that then 1-2 night before that.

No rhyme or reason x

Hey everyone  :)

hope your all good.  :thumbsup:

I am using Gemini scales to dry taper with. I am nearly down to 0.5mg diazepam, quarter of a tablet and I am having issues with weighing the tablet. I am reducing by 0.005g every week and when I put the cut tablet on the scales I am getting different readings. Its making my anxiety worse as I am unsure what the true weight is.

Is it best to put the 10g weight on the scales and get it to 10g, then put the cut tablet with it?

When i put the tablet on the scales i get a different reading, so for instance I put the cut tablet on and it said 0.056g, then when I put the weight on 10g and the cut tablet with it, it was what i needed 0.05g

Any advice please  :)

Thank you  :thumbsup:

Going to the liquid taper was a God send for me.

I've had a rough couple of days but tomorrow is day 7 and I should be over the worst. Usually during my taper, the 5th and 6th days were the worst.