3,2,1: Under 3 mg Valium people

[os...]

I'm at 2.3 mg. Valium and have been having more windows - though plenty of waves - since 2.7. I see light at the end of the tunnel. I hope it keeps up.

MirandaJane

Hi Miranda;

Does the Inositol seem to help ? I have some, been waiting for the guts to try it !

-Justaman

I'm at 2.3 mg. Valium and have been having more windows - though plenty of waves - since 2.7. I see light at the end of the tunnel. I hope it keeps up.

MirandaJane

Hi Miranda;

Does the Inositol seem to help ? I have some, been waiting for the guts to try it !

-Justaman

Just...inositol is absolutely harmless. Even if it doesn't work that's all it will do. How you travelling? How's the sx?

💖Hi All, I am now at .95mg of Valium, I have to say that I noticed some changes, good ones, the fatigue has lifted a lot, I feel good, I do not feel like a small heavy Man is sitting on my chest at times so the Gut Brain must be healing as I go down. I noticed that I have started having more dreams, and remembering, but still not like before, My sleep is a bit better, but not bad at all, but still better than none at all. I started feeling differently about 5 days into my taper, and it feels great, I can not say Normal for sure, but I feel like a cloud has lifted on my World and I have not had many blips at all. I will just hold for one month from now on, but always subject to change. Just choose a taper plan that works for you, and if it is not working try, try again, Stay Strong. :smitten::thumbsup::smitten:

💖Hi All, I am now at .95mg of Valium, I have to say that I noticed some changes, good ones, the fatigue has lifted a lot, I feel good, I do not feel like a small heavy Man is sitting on my chest at times so the Gut Brain must be healing as I go down. I noticed that I have started having more dreams, and remembering, but still not like before, My sleep is a bit better, but not bad at all, but still better than none at all. I started feeling differently about 5 days into my taper, and it feels great, I can not say Normal for sure, but I feel like a cloud has lifted on my World and I have not had many blips at all. I will just hold for one month from now on, but always subject to change. Just choose a taper plan that works for you, and if it is not working try, try again, Stay Strong. :smitten::thumbsup::smitten:

Glad to hear you are doing so well, Bgood! This last cut down to 2 mg has been the best I have felt in a long time (only a few bad days).. the cut before that was horrible.. I'm hoping the more good days than bad thing continues as I go lower... 

Glad to hear you are doing so well, Bgood! This last cut down to 2 mg has been the best I have felt in a long time (only a few bad days).. the cut before that was horrible.. I'm hoping the more good days than bad thing continues as I go lower...

Thanks, Just believe and Stay Strong and remember it is your taper and you can do it. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

George...I am ready to cut to 2mg next Monday..which will ultimately be a 20% cut  but when you are at these low doses Ashton paid no attention to percentages...

so my question is how did you feel better? In what way since getting to 2mgs?

right now I am a mess and I can't seem to shake my symptoms for the life of me

long hold did not work for me

I want this poison out of my brain

Hey Lainey -

Oh my stars, i could have written what you just did!!! I too am in the same spot as you. Ed said that he had a bit of a bump in the road at this  dosage range and just slowly pushed thru it and maintained a careful taper. Bless you dear friend.  :smitten:

I really don't know if feeling better had anything to do with my cut or not, but I had like 5 days in a row where I felt almost normal (best I've felt since August) .. I even slept and my ears mostly stopped ringing.  This past weekend I travelled (by car) and was around a lot of family and my symptoms flared back up this week, not sure if they would have anyway or if it was related to being outside my small comfort zone.  Today is day 13 since my cut and this the worst I have felt since going down to 2 mg. But I haven't slept much the last few days. 

IDK ... does the windows and waves thing happen while someone is still tapering?  If so, then I think I just had a nice window and now it's gone.  I still plan to cut .5 tomorrow...  I think I've reach a place where staying on schedule is more important that what my symptoms are on cut day.  Good luck to you getting down to 2 mg.  I like round numbers.. they feel like progress  :)

IDK ... does the windows and waves thing happen while someone is still tapering? If so, then I think I just had a nice window and now it's gone. 

Absolutley yes, how sweet to have that window. They help us to press on, use the memory of it to persevere. it will come again. Good luck with your next cut. You are doing great! :thumbsup:

IDK ... does the windows and waves thing happen while someone is still tapering? If so, then I think I just had a nice window and now it's gone. 

Absolutley yes, how sweet to have that window. They help us to press on, use the memory of it to persevere. it will come again. Good luck with your next cut. You are doing great! :thumbsup:

Oh thank you so much!  I can hardly wait until the next long window  :)

GeorgeVI,

It is none of my business of course and I have not been on this thread much I also admit but cutting from 2 to 1.5 is a big cut at this low of a dose.

Have you thought it out thoroughly?

ATU

I'm a 2 mg V now and still awful. I had a few good hours a week or so ago, but am back to all the pain, fear, anger, depression, agoraphobia, confusion and more. I so miss that window. Am microtapering at .025 four nights per week. Just don't think I can stand this any more.

MirandaJane

Miranda...YES YOU CAN!!!  if I can do it anyone can...I am so woozy/ off balanced/ dizzy 24/7  along with all that you listed...and more...Its not "I can't do this anymore"  Its  "I have no other choice but to do this"

I cut last night and then had the worst panic ever today at work..when somebody needed something rush.  I'm really distraught.  Its probably the first time I ever just said.. "I can't do it".  I got it done, but long after it was needed and then I left for the day.  I'm pretty distraught..

2trusting,

Good for you, I hope your step off is a smooth one, in fact I'm sure it will be in light of how well your doing.  :thumbsup:

ATU 🙏

George,

You just made a huge cut so don't be too hard on yourself. I know I questioned it but you have been doing so well on the earlier large cuts you made so I'm sure things will smooth out for you.

Its the weekend now so just chill!  :thumbsup:

ATU 🙏

Thank you ATU.  If I had any emotions I would cry.  <3

George, I agree with ATU, large cut, and please you are already feeling bad, it is done, but you will know what is best for you. Hang in there. No need to suffer more you had a bad experience and it will and does get better.

I cut to the equivalent of 0.2mg v this morning, hoping for a easy ride and a clean jump in a few weeks.

2trusting

"Great" :thumbsup: got a good feeling about you, and know you will do well. Your walk off is really close, kudos for a good job. :thumbsup:

Thank you ATU.  If I had any emotions I would cry.  <3

George, I agree with ATU, large cut, and please you are already feeling bad, it is done, but you will know what is best for you. Hang in there. No need to suffer more.

Thanks or the encouragement!  I cut last night...  I actually didn't feel any worse today than I do a lot of days and my anxiety has been really low for the last couple months..  I felt like I was blindsided today..  I couldn't even figure out what to do in the moment,  which caused me to panic even more..  I'm hoping it's just a one off event...  I see my prescribing doctor 3/6 and I made an appt with my chiropractor, who has a lot of neuro training, for Monday afternoon (I did this before the panic attack).  I don't know what else to do beside just carry on..

George,

I don't make cuts like you but I have experienced what I think you are talking about.

When I cut and early just afterwards, any drama at home or work can seem amplified 100%. I am not sure why this happens I guess just like our sore muscles don't seem to flex back and forth as they normally do ,..our emotions can act in a similar way.

So I guess what I'm saying is in early days after a cut we are extremely vulnerable to experience amplified pain and even amplified emotional responses.

I find this over reaction decrease directly proportional to the time passing out from the cut.

Now I know I am only talking about my own experience so you have to take it with a grain of salt I suppose. I have even had this happen to me on good emotions,..I can be watching a comedy show a suddenly burst out laughing disproportional to the situation and even though it's a good emotion somewhere deep down my brain knows it was exaggerated and just dwelling on that can give some anxiety.

Any way, with every day now that passes you should be getting more stable.

Believe in the process and be kind to yourself!  :thumbsup:

ATU 🙏