3,2,1: Under 3 mg Valium people

[os...]

Does anyone know where I can get 0.1ml syringes to make tiny cuts such as the ones mentioned in this thread?

Razor,

I had a typo.  I use a 1ml oral syringe and a .5ml oral syringe.

Ah okay, thanks. Makes more sense now!

I think the problem I have is my syringes don't have enough markers on them, I've ordered some better looking ones from Amazon so hopefully will be easier to be accurate.

Thanks also for your reply Nova. :thumbsup:

Hi! 1.5 mg now and getting harder, more S/x new and old will appear. hope will subside soon especially ear and head problem.

regards to all, mcm

Hi every one... I am losing my mind right now. I have been tapering quickly to get off the Valium and am at around .6 mgs. I also take 7.5 mg Zoplicone.

I just heard that I may have work for 3 weeks starting May 9th and I am not in any shape to do that.

My anxiety is sky high...

I am thinking I will hold now and not cut anymore until this work thing is figured out.

I am also wondering though if the Zoplicone is causing the anxiety too.

Suggestions please.

K

I just found out that I am at 1.08 mgs with a proper conversion.

My anxiety is through the roof so I talked to my pharmasicst and he suggested I take another 1.08 mgs to try and stabilize so I can get this job.

I don't want to go back but I need to work. Crap... This awful.

Any suggestions?

Is it awful to updose?

[3c...]

Zopiclone can cause next-day anxiety due to interdose withdrawal.

An idea would be to cross the 7.5mg Zopi to 5mg Valium. If you can complete the cross before you start your job, you may be in better shape. The Valium might allow you to sleep and its long half life will avoid the interdose withdrawals, so your anxiety should be lower. Of course, then you'll have to taper Valium all over again. But in any case you already faced the problem of getting off the Zopiclone. So this could be viewed as a sideways step, not a backward step. Just an idea.

The alternative of course would be to hold at your current doses and hope to stabilize before you start the job.

Best wishes,

Chessplayer

I just took another 1.08 mgs to see if it helps... I could just scream right now. I want to feel better and get my life back. The pharmascist didn't think I should mess with the Zoplicone... That scares me to change to Valium.  I'm a mess.

Agree with chessplayer it would probly be easier if you just got onto the same drug. That way at least you know exactly where you stand. If you taper the V you've still gotta deal with the Z anyway after...you might be alright at work anyway depending on what it is. I always found that when I woke up I didn't wanna go but then once I was there I actually forgot all about my symptoms because I was so distracted. Sitting around doing nothing has actually been worse for me!  :idiot:

I'm on my way to 3mg ... was wondering how everyone was tapering under 3. Right now i'm doing a 5 procent cut in 2 weeks.. so daily 0.01 cut next 0.02 and when symptoms don't feel good anymore i'll put it on hold.  Should i continue this way or what does seem the best way for you to move on without less sxs and being able to still function. By that i mean, doing some Household, drive the car, do some walking, seeing friends... that would be already fine for me !

Thanks x Sh x  :smitten:

[3c...]
I'm cutting .1mg per week. So, 2.2 for a week, 2.1 for a week, 2.0 for a week, etc. I don't do daily microtaper; the long half life of Valium smooths things out anyway.

Thanks Chessplayer ! You're going like a train ! Looks like you're doing very nicely ! Haven't got lots of sxs ?

Grtz Sh x

[3c...]

No symptoms yet and I'm down to 2.1mg (my signature is out of date). I'm optimistic I can get off benzos this time. Generally, I'm doing well. The weather is turning warm here; I can ride my bicycle to and from work during the week. The company I work for is not doing well but I am not stressed about it; I am planning to retire to Jamaica soon anyway. I plan to visit Jamaica again soon to start building a house, and to plan my birthday/retirement/benzo-free party THAT YOU ALL MUST COME TO. :)  So, things are good except sometimes I get lonely. But for that, I have all my wonderful BB friends.

Love,

Chessplayer

It's great to hear that everything is going so great for you ! The better you can enjoy life and everything you do... i hope that i can stay at this rate... and not having that much of trouble that i had before going to fast !

Enjoy your stay there ! I can imagine things are just beautiful !

Sh x

No symptoms yet and I'm down to 2.1mg (my signature is out of date). I'm optimistic I can get off benzos this time. Generally, I'm doing well. The weather is turning warm here; I can ride my bicycle to and from work during the week. The company I work for is not doing well but I am not stressed about it; I am planning to retire to Jamaica soon anyway. I plan to visit Jamaica again soon to start building a house, and to plan my birthday/retirement/benzo-free party THAT YOU ALL MUST COME TO. :)  So, things are good except sometimes I get lonely. But for that, I have all my wonderful BB friends.

Love,

Chessplayer

Hey chess,

I might take you up on the Jamaica party invite!  :)

[3c...]
Awesome. Oct 14 in Negril, on the rooftop of a resort overlooking the Caribbean. Watch a sunset, then food, drink, music under the stars. PM me for more details. I'd love to have some BB friends there.

How is everyone doing? Looks like people dropped off the face of the earth... Hope this string continues as I really want to see others succeed.

I am still at 1.08 mgs and had a rough weekend but then on Tues, it started to clear up. I actually feel semi normal. Hopefully next week I will feel the urge to cut in half to .5 mgs.

I am really starting to think that my theory of getting this stuff out of me will help me feel better instead of prolonging the misery.

Please post to let us know how you are doing and where your at.

K

Chess player how are you doing?

If I am doing 2ml per day cut is that fast? ( 50 days to reduce 1mg) I will slow down under 2.5

Sorry I joined this thread but still at 3.88 today

:)

Got derailed by antibiotics. Otherwise was ok

[3c...]

Hi Jackson,

Thanks for asking. I've been somewhat anxious and depressed lately. Not sure if it's benzo withdrawal kicking in now that I've reached 2mg, or if it's life getting me down. I feel alone in the world. I have decisions to make - retire & move, or stay put for a while. Somehow I am feeling overwhelmed and depressed. Anyway, I'm holding at 2mg for a while and I'll see if I can get out of this funk.

Now I bet you're sorry you asked...

Hope all of you are doing better than me.

Love,

Chessplayer

Hi chess player

Not at all sorry I asked

I am sorry you are feeling in a funk

It's hard to think straight and make big decisions when in w/d

I am worried about making the wrong big decision during this unstable time

Sorry you feel alone in the world.

I just read a success story that helped me by benzo free?

It was inspiring

I was doing ok until these antibiotics

I guess I was not really ok but have good moments.. I guess that counts

Today I feel like being in bed. But I have lots to do and life is calling

I am at 3.88 moved a bit faster bc I think I will get slammed at the end. Not trying to be negative just realistic. I soooo don't feel myself. I don't recognize myself w depression or anxiety tingling burning blah blah

Hold on chess player you have been sailing smoothly I think it's wise to hold a bit.

[f4...]

Hi Jackson,

Thanks for asking. I've been somewhat anxious and depressed lately. Not sure if it's benzo withdrawal kicking in now that I've reached 2mg, or if it's life getting me down. I feel alone in the world. I have decisions to make - retire & move, or stay put for a while. Somehow I am feeling overwhelmed and depressed. Anyway, I'm holding at 2mg for a while and I'll see if I can get out of this funk.

Love,

Chessplayer

You make a great point, Chessplayer - it's so difficult to sort out what is directly related to upheavals in 'real life', and what is the result of the benzos whispering in our ears or outright bashing us to pieces.

Well I cut today to .5 mgs. Getting ready to have another wonderful time in sxs in a few days... I had a couple of good days but started to get a wave again last night. I really think that I also have to sort out what is V related or just my head.

Sorry Chessplayer that you are having a hard time lately.  You've been doing well so this too will pass. I am alone a lot too and it sucks but I just keep thinking that once I am done, I pray that I will start feeling better after two weeks of getting it out of my system

K

Hi Chessplayer and everyone, I have many significant symptoms at this time, I tried to hold for a while but no changes, I think there's a big part of all the stressors in life everyday, too much worrying, fear of hitting the wall as we getting lower and lower while tapering.  I wish everyone will get better and healing from this med.  regards, mcm

Cut from 1.4 back to 1.1 a few days ago and not doing too badly. Having too much time alone with these shitty thoughts is the worst. I went to bed at 11pm last night and laid there thinking until 4am. That's not what you want when going through the shit. It's time to get off this poison. A couple more cuts and I'm there. Really wanna push it but I'm gonna wait the 2 weeks each time to hopefully stabilise. What a mess we are in hey?

Hi Jackson,

Love,

Chessplayer

CP  :hug: Its possible that its withdrwal from the Benzo effecting you but,  correct me if I'm wrong but I thought I saw that you take Trazadone?  One of trazodone's metabolites is actually a substance that remains in your body the following day, and this substance (called mCPP) can induce panic attacks and make OCD worse. Someone else reckons mCPP is also illegal, but I don't know if it is or isn't but the OP was pretty sure.

mCPP, a nonselective serotonin receptor agonist and serotonin releasing agent, is an active metabolite of trazodone and has been suggested to possibly play a role in its therapeutic benefits. However, scientific research has not supported this hypothesis, and mCPP may actually antagonize trazodone's efficacy as well as produce additional side effects.

Trazodone https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trazodone

meta-Chlorophenylpiperazine (mCPP) is a psychoactive drug of the phenylpiperazine class. It was initially developed in the late-1970s and used in scientific research before being sold as a designer drug in the mid-2000s. It has been detected in pills touted as legal alternatives to illicit stimulants in New Zealand and pills sold as "ecstasy" in Europe and the United States.

Despite its advertisement as a recreational substance, mCPP is actually generally considered to be an unpleasant experience and is not desired by drug users. It lacks any reinforcing effects, *produces depressive and anxiogenic effects in rodents and humans,and can induce panic attacks in individuals susceptible to them.* It also worsens obsessive-compulsive symptoms in people with the disorder

meta-Chlorophenylpiperazine (mCPP) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meta-Chlorophenylpiperazine

Trazdone also causes discontinuation syndrome ( withdrawal) and has to be tapered off not stopped abruptly the same as all psych drugs.

Love Nova xxx :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: