Author Topic: 3,2,1: Under 3 mg Valium people  (Read 146297 times)

[Buddie]

Re: 3,2,1: Under 3 mg Valium people
« Reply #3550 on: September 15, 2021, 12:22:24 pm »
Does anyone feel like it gets harder in the lower doses? Liquid V is not available in Canada so I'm stuck on pills... I'm having a really difficult time though.... I [...] want to be able to decrease my dose but the symptoms are rough. What's the general consensus should I hold until I stabilize or keep going if I don't I'm not sure what to do...? Thank you!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #3551 on: September 15, 2021, 01:23:08 pm »
Jess,
Sorry you are in a rough spot.  Your last cut was in August?  It doesn't hurt to hold for an extra couple of weeks to see if things might settle.  I know of someone in Canada who had her [...] compounded into a suspending syrup.  I know a couple of others who used milk to do a microtaper.  I found when I tried milk, I had to add 1ml of water to my pill first to get it to dissolve.  Hang in there.  Hopefully, there are better days ahead.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #3552 on: September 17, 2021, 03:05:05 pm »
Does anyone feel like it gets harder in the lower doses? Liquid V is not available in Canada so I'm stuck on pills... I'm having a really difficult time though.... I [...] want to be able to decrease my dose but the symptoms are rough. What's the general consensus should I hold until I stabilize or keep going if I don't I'm not sure what to do...? Thank you!

I dissolve my V in water and it works [...] fine if you want to try that.  Otherwise I think holding a bit longer is good.  I [...] held at .5 for almost a month but I, feeling great right nowÖ.almost to the point where I hate to keep going but Iím almost there!

[Buddie]

« Reply #3553 on: October 08, 2021, 01:54:48 pm »
Hi everyone!

I wanted to pop back in here and update you all on how Iím doing. I think Iím the absolute slowest of us all  :laugh:  Iím at 1.05 mg and Iíve found that Iím pretty reactive to .01 mg reductions. After my crash last year, and getting covid twice, (mild symptoms thankfully), Iíve been holding a lot. Holding a lot has allowed me to return to my career. I work from home but returning to my career was a huge goal of mine, so if working from home allows me to do that, then great!  Overall Iíve been feeling a lot of healing happening. My energy is so much better overall, and my symptoms remain manageable.

Right now Iím making roughly .005 reductions every 5 days or so. It may take years but Iíll get there, one day at a time. For me, the healing and return to life that is happening on the way to 0 is worth so much more than reaching 0, if that makes sense. But I must say, Iíll be so happy when this is all finally over, for good.

Sending love to all you warriors  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #3554 on: October 08, 2021, 02:09:11 pm »

Hi [...],

Wow! That is wonderful news!

Congratulations on so much improvement!

You're getting there. Slowly but certainly!

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #3555 on: October 08, 2021, 02:24:34 pm »
Thank you!  I have so many goals Iíd like to achieve still (driving is the main one- if I can comfortably drive again- my world would open up tremendously). 

Congratulations on your taper completion!

Hi [...],

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #3556 on: October 08, 2021, 07:56:09 pm »
Iím so glad to hear things are going well!  I truly believe slow is SO important.   I held for about a month at .5 because I felt so awful and I wanted to prepare for my final descent.   I then started taking some supplements that I think have helped a lot.   I am at .32 today and Iíve had 3 days of windows this week feeling pretty awesome.  I am decreasing every other day down to zero so I am still going very slow but I think thatís the secret.   Good luck!

Hi everyone!

I wanted to pop back in here and update you all on how Iím doing. I think Iím the absolute slowest of us all  :laugh:  Iím at 1.05 mg and Iíve found that Iím pretty reactive to .01 mg reductions. After my crash last year, and getting covid twice, (mild symptoms thankfully), Iíve been holding a lot. Holding a lot has allowed me to return to my career. I work from home but returning to my career was a huge goal of mine, so if working from home allows me to do that, then great!  Overall Iíve been feeling a lot of healing happening. My energy is so much better overall, and my symptoms remain manageable.

Right now Iím making roughly .005 reductions every 5 days or so. It may take years but Iíll get there, one day at a time. For me, the healing and return to life that is happening on the way to 0 is worth so much more than reaching 0, if that makes sense. But I must say, Iíll be so happy when this is all finally over, for good.

[Buddie]

« Reply #3557 on: October 08, 2021, 11:05:35 pm »
Thank you!  I have so many goals Iíd like to achieve still (driving is the main one- if I can comfortably drive again- my world would open up tremendously). 

Congratulations on your taper completion!

Hi [...],

[...]
  glad you're doing good

[Buddie]

« Reply #3558 on: October 09, 2021, 04:22:27 am »
Thank you, and hooray for your wellness! Slow and steady wins the race  :smitten:

Iím so glad to hear things are going well!  I truly believe slow is SO important.   I held for about a month at .5 because I felt so awful and I wanted to prepare for my final descent.   I then started taking some supplements that I think have helped a lot.   I am at .32 today and Iíve had 3 days of windows this week feeling pretty awesome.  I am decreasing every other day down to zero so I am still going very slow but I think thatís the secret.   Good luck!

Hi everyone!

[Buddie]

« Reply #3559 on: October 10, 2021, 08:43:51 pm »
Hi everyone!

Hi
I canít tell by your signature how long did you hold when you crashed? I am at 2mg and crashed bed bound symptoms so severe. [...] looking for some [...].

So happy things got better for you. I have been holding four weeks and the four weeks before that only made only .03mg v equivalent  micro taper over the whole month. So next to nothing.