3,2,1: Under 3 mg Valium people

[os...]

Oscar,

I am 1.5 mg above the 3 mg but coming from 30 mg taper, I am so glad to see this thread and recognise that I am nearly here :thumbsup: :thumbsup: This would have been discouraging to see when I was at 30 mg but being at 4.5 I feel encouraged.

Thanks for helping me today. I will join the group when I am down to 3 mg.

Moya XX

Hi 2.75 now, I dont know how long more this taper.  Nice to hear some feedback to you all.

Welcome Mcm.

Good job on getting to 2.75mg, that is about where I am at, you are a little lower than me, I am at 2.8mg thereabouts.

I am currently holding awhile longer and then will proceed to taper down very slowly.

How are you feeling at this dose?

HI, I am now at 1.25mg Valium and am doing well. It's been such a long, arduous journey. Good luck to all!!!  :thumbsup:

Way to go hikingchik, keep us posted on how your are doing !!!  8)

Hi Oscar and everyone, my only problem is my tinnitus and insomnia I'm taking melatonin at the moment just to get 2 hrs sleep. Not much shaking anyway. Hoping to stop all the s/x soon. How about you? This stage I think is more sensitive.  Hope we will all overcome very soon.

• 1 month later...
1mg and dying. So so bad. POTS, heart rythm issues, severe attacks of who knows what. Plus all the usual pains. I thought by this stage I would see the end of the tunel but I am afraid I haven't even hit bottom yet. So sick... Sorry for being sad. I am glad others are on the way up. Good luck!

1.4mg and in trouble. I cannot sleep, have all the classic withdrawals and burning skin, weakness, dizziness etc. as well as high anxiety and depression. Switched last week from tablets (cut and hold) to a liquid Diazepam solution and that seems to have been the catalyst for my recent troubles :-\

Hi Oscar,

I am at 0.25ml today.  Doing well.  Just minor physical symptoms that don't bother me.  The only annoying thing for me is when the cuts catch up with me I get an adrenaline rush that only lasts for about a half a day.

I plan on jumping off at .01ml or .005ml.

Arcade79, it sounds like you are doing really well with your taper, congratulations on making it so close to the end.

Just a question on the amounts you have in your signature - how is it possible to be accurate down to 0.01mg? I have just started using liquid solution 2mg/5ml and find it hard enough to measure out 1.4mg in the syringe what with air bubbles and the rest... how are people able to be so accurate with their doses?

Arcade79, it sounds like you are doing really well with your taper, congratulations on making it so close to the end.

Just a question on the amounts you have in your signature - how is it possible to be accurate down to 0.01mg? I have just started using liquid solution 2mg/5ml and find it hard enough to measure out 1.4mg in the syringe what with air bubbles and the rest... how are people able to be so accurate with their doses?

Razor,

Head on over to the Daily microtaper support group and there will be a few people that can help you out with that.  I have the Roxxanne liquid Diazepam solution 5mg/5ml which is the same as 1mg/1ml.  I use a .1ml oral syringe so I am able to measure down that far.

Here is a link to that support group:

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=135284.0

You may be having a reaction to the liquid ( the person that posted not doing well)

I had a violent reaction to it

Once I liquified my Valium in milk it got better but I am at 4 mg

I am .6 mgs

I have been quickly tapering from 2.5 mgs within the last 3 weeks as I just couldn't wait anymore. I was still feeling awful after a two month hold.

Everyday my side-effects since my fast taper three weeks ago has been:

Anxiety, weekness and shaky

Some days worse than others but bearable. Better than a month ago.

Planning on reducing again tomorrow to .3 mgs and then wanting to jump in two weeks.

I am very scared but I don't think my sxs are as bad as some people so I pray that it will be uphill all the way.

Hope I am not being stupid.

Any support would be appreciated.

K

Keeka you'll be right...Jumping shouldnt be any worse than anything else you've felt. That's my theory anyway. I did a cut from 3mg down to 2mg V and it was shocking but I stabilised after 3 weeks. I can't see how jumping from a smaller dose (like 0.5mg) could be worse. It's half the amount of that cut.

I'm at 1.46mg. Am doing daily liquid taper at 0.02mg per night, so will be knocking off 0.5mg per month. Thinking about going back to the cut and hold though. We'll see. 

Does anyone know where I can get 0.1ml syringes to make tiny cuts such as the ones mentioned in this thread?

Hi Razor  :hug: I'm in UK and I buy mine from Amazon UK 100 in a box . I was buying singles but this works out better and less expensive plus I don't have to panic if I can't find  the last one I used as I was prone to doing while relying on just a couple :)

Love Nova xxx :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Does anyone know where I can get 0.1ml syringes to make tiny cuts such as the ones mentioned in this thread?

Razor,

I had a typo.  I use a 1ml oral syringe and a .5ml oral syringe.

Razor,

I had a typo.  I use a 1ml oral syringe and a .5nl oral syringe.

I never noticed the typo, I thought it said *1mg* anyway so alls well :)

Love Nova xxx :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: