Author Topic: 3,2,1: Under 3 mg Valium people  (Read 127923 times)

[Buddie]

Re: 3,2,1: Under 3 mg Valium people
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2016, 03:46:13 am »
[...] you'll be right...Jumping shouldnt be any worse than anything else you've felt. That's my theory anyway. I did a cut from 3mg down to 2mg V and it was shocking but I stabilised after 3 weeks. I can't see how jumping from a smaller dose (like 0.5mg) could be worse. It's half the amount of that cut.

I'm at 1.46mg. Am doing daily liquid taper at 0.02mg per night, so will be knocking off 0.5mg per month. Thinking about going back to the cut and hold though. We'll see. 
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2016, 10:04:29 am »
Does anyone know where I can get 0.1ml syringes to make tiny cuts such as the ones mentioned in this thread?
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2016, 02:17:08 pm »
Does anyone know where I can get 0.1ml syringes to make tiny cuts such as the ones mentioned in this thread?

Hi Razor  :hug: I'm in UK and I buy mine from Amazon UK 100 in a box . I was buying singles but this works out better and less expensive plus I don't have to panic if I can't find  the last one I used as I was prone to doing while relying on [...] a couple :)

Love [...] xxx :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2016, 04:15:11 pm »

Razor,

I had a typo.  I use a 1ml oral syringe and a .5ml oral syringe.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 06:05:53 pm by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2016, 04:18:31 pm »

Razor,

I had a typo.  I use a 1ml oral syringe and a .5nl oral syringe.

I never noticed the typo, I thought it said *1mg* anyway so alls well :)

Love [...] xxx :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2016, 07:29:39 pm »

Razor,

I had a typo.  I use a 1ml oral syringe and a .5ml oral syringe.

[...] okay, thanks. Makes more sense now!

I think the problem I have is my syringes don't have enough markers on them, I've ordered some better looking ones from Amazon so hopefully will be easier to be accurate.

Thanks also for your reply [...]. :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2016, 07:34:06 pm »
Hi! 1.5 mg now and getting harder, more S/x new and old will appear. [...] will subside soon especially ear and head problem.

regards to all, [...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2016, 08:21:16 pm »
Hi every one... I am losing my mind right now. I have been tapering quickly to get off the [...] and am at around .6 mgs. I also take 7.5 mg Zoplicone.
I [...] heard that I may have work for 3 weeks starting May 9th and I am not in any shape to do that.
My anxiety is sky high...
I am thinking I will hold now and not cut anymore until this work thing is figured out.
I am also wondering though if the Zoplicone is causing the anxiety too.
Suggestions please.
K

[Buddie]

« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2016, 08:49:39 pm »
I [...] found out that I am at 1.08 mgs with a proper conversion.
My anxiety is through the roof so I talked to my pharmasicst and he suggested I take another 1.08 mgs to try and stabilize so I can get this job.
I don't want to go back but I need to work. Crap... This awful.
Any suggestions?
Is it awful to updose?

[Buddie]

« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2016, 08:59:06 pm »
Zopiclone can cause next-day anxiety due to interdose withdrawal.

An idea would be to cross the 7.5mg Zopi to 5mg [...]. If you can complete the cross before you start your job, you may be in better shape. The [...] might allow you to sleep and its long half life will avoid the interdose withdrawals, so your anxiety should be lower. Of course, then you'll have to taper [...] all over again. But in any case you already faced the problem of getting off the Zopiclone. So this could be viewed as a sideways step, not a backward step. [...] an idea.

The alternative of course would be to hold at your current doses and [...] to stabilize before you start the job.

Best wishes,

[...]