Author Topic: 3,2,1: Under 3 mg Valium people  (Read 123913 times)

[Buddie]

Re: 3,2,1: Under 3 mg Valium people
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2016, 05:56:47 pm »
HI, I am now at 1.25mg [...] and am doing well. It's been such a long, arduous journey. Good luck to all!!!  :thumbsup:

Way to go [...], keep us posted on how your are doing !!!   8)
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2016, 09:14:38 pm »
Hi [...] and everyone, my only problem is my tinnitus and insomnia I'm taking melatonin at the moment [...] to get 2 hrs sleep. Not much shaking anyway. Hoping to stop all the s/x soon. How about you? This stage I think is more sensitive.  [...] we will all overcome very soon.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2016, 11:06:27 am »
1mg and dying. So so bad. POTS, heart rythm issues, severe attacks of who knows what. Plus all the usual pains. I thought by this stage I would see the end of the tunel but I am afraid I haven't even hit bottom yet. So sick... Sorry for being sad. I am glad others are on the way up. Good luck!

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2016, 01:30:05 pm »
2.1 now and doing [...] ...

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2016, 04:02:49 pm »
1.4mg and in trouble. I cannot sleep, have all the classic withdrawals and burning skin, weakness, dizziness etc. as well as high anxiety and depression. Switched last week from tablets (cut and hold) to a liquid Diazepam solution and that seems to have been the catalyst for my recent troubles :-\

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2016, 04:09:51 pm »
Hi [...],

I am at 0.25ml today.  Doing well.  [...] minor physical symptoms that don't bother me.  The only annoying thing for me is when the cuts catch up with me I get an adrenaline rush that only lasts for about a half a day.

I plan on jumping off at .01ml or .005ml.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 04:16:04 pm by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2016, 04:21:44 pm »
[...], it sounds like you are doing really well with your taper, congratulations on making it so close to the end.

[...] a question on the amounts you have in your signature - how is it possible to be accurate down to 0.01mg? I have [...] started using liquid solution 2mg/5ml and find it hard enough to measure out 1.4mg in the syringe what with air bubbles and the rest... how are people able to be so accurate with their doses?

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2016, 05:29:16 pm »
[...], it sounds like you are doing really well with your taper, congratulations on making it so close to the end.

[...] a question on the amounts you have in your signature - how is it possible to be accurate down to 0.01mg? I have [...] started using liquid solution 2mg/5ml and find it hard enough to measure out 1.4mg in the syringe what with air bubbles and the rest... how are people able to be so accurate with their doses?

Razor,

Head on over to the Daily microtaper support group and there will be a few people that can help you out with that.  I have the Roxxanne liquid Diazepam solution 5mg/5ml which is the same as 1mg/1ml.  I use a .1ml oral syringe so I am able to measure down that far.

Here is a link to that support group:

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=135284.0

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2016, 07:09:30 pm »
You may be having a reaction to the liquid ( the person that posted not doing well)
I had a violent reaction to it
Once I liquified my [...] in milk it got better but I am at 4 mg

[Buddie]

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2016, 07:22:27 pm »
I am .6 mgs
I have been quickly tapering from 2.5 mgs within the last 3 weeks as I [...] couldn't wait anymore. I was still feeling awful after a two month hold.
Everyday my side-effects since my fast taper three weeks ago has been:
Anxiety, weekness and shaky
Some days worse than others but bearable. Better than a month ago.
Planning on reducing again tomorrow to .3 mgs and then wanting to jump in two weeks.
I am very scared but I don't think my sxs are as bad as some people so I pray that it will be uphill all the way.
[...] I am not being stupid.
Any support would be appreciated.
K