Announcement: It is with regret... ×

softtail is BENZO FREE!!!!

[tr...]

Whahoooooo!!!!

DOING high cheerleader kicks in my head!  :yippee: YOU DID IT!!!!

We all knew you could:)

Hope you continue to heal and just wanted to let you know what an inspiration you are all of us cant wait to catch up to you!! :)

Boy that was close.  I just finished this last night.  Hope you like it, ST.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/beeper0002/BBuddies/congratssofttail.jpg

That's great Beep!!  8)

:yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

Congratulations! I'm sure every day will get better and better. Thank you for your support that you've lended so many.

I'm thinking of you as I taper.

Anna

:yippee: :yippee: Way to go ST, you've shown us how it can be done with enthusiasm and positive thinking.  Thanks for spreading those great traits around!! :yippee:

Thanks so much to everyone for the support and my coming out party  :yippee:  I still feel great so hope it stays that way.  Beeper that is an awesome colage,  think I'll print it and put on my wall. :) :)  , Now lets see how many others we can  support while they work their way down to join the benzo free team.  :) :) :)

ST

Welcome to the benzo-free club !  I was looking for celebration and was a little worried when I didn't see it yesterday.  Ya done good.  Conratulations.

John

thanks again everyone.  I went to my companies, awards banquet tonight, feeling like it was my benzo free party  for me.  :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

I just had to have a glass of wine to celebrate,  just had one though.  First one I had since april 9th. 

Saw many of my former employees ,  who had the distinct pleasure (not)  of seeing me on full scale wd's back in July.  It was nice to show up benzo free, and for the most part back to my normal self.  Having lost 36 lbs. on the benzo diet.  I lost that old beer gut too, and was told retirement was treating me right.  Now that I am benzo free , I have to agree with that...... :thumbsup:

St.

Beeper, you are awesome!  :smitten:

yea beeper I agree, wish I was that talented on the computer,  I have always been a sports jock, and can barely draw a straight line with a ruller, but I live in awe of those that can draw and create like that, especially on a harley tank with an air brush,. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Congratulations Softtail!  That's fantastic news!  I am so happy for you and just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of the support you've given me and many others on this forum. May each day continue to get getter and better.

Happy bike riding......great work by Beeper.

xoxo

Lyd