left sided weakness that one year off still

[...]

My left side is extremely weak my arm feels like it's stiff stuck to my side my left leg hurts so bad that I limp at one year off this is not improved a lot. My question is is there anyone that had severe left side weakNess that really improved after their one year mark. Feeling like I'm gimped. out Forever

I am 7 months out and have horrible pain and weakness in my right leg. For a long time I thought it was from thigh surgery I had a year ago (tissue removed for breast reconstruction after cancer), but the pain changes often and seems to be at its worst in the morning when my other symptoms are driving me nuts. Can I ask what type of pain you feel in your leg? Do you also feel numbness, or a swelling feeling? The paresthesia drives me batty, as does the sharp jabs in my thigh around the incision scar. Some days I feel such weakness where walking or going up the stairs is a real chore. Some days the pain is so bad it goes all the way down to my foot. I started to wrap my thigh a few months ago, and it does help- I don't feel the nerve pain as much and I feel like it's better supported, but I don't want to wear a wrap it forever. I hope someone has answers for us both.

I am 7 months out and have horrible pain and weakness in my right leg. For a long time I thought it was from thigh surgery I had a year ago (tissue removed for breast reconstruction after cancer), but the pain changes often and seems to be at its worst in the morning when my other symptoms are driving me nuts. Can I ask what type of pain you feel in your leg? Do you also feel numbness, or a swelling feeling? The paresthesia drives me batty, as does the sharp jabs in my thigh around the incision scar. Some days I feel such weakness where walking or going up the stairs is a real chore. Some days the pain is so bad it goes all the way down to my foot. I started to wrap my thigh a few months ago, and it does help- I don't feel the nerve pain as much and I feel like it's better supported, but I don't want to wear a wrap it forever. I hope someone has answers for us both.

Yes I do feel like the swelling in left side of my body muscle pain and nerve pain from my hip my butt into my foot. Put pressure on my leg makes the pain worse. Walking is difficult at times