Feb. is mth. 4

[wh...]

I am so happy to be starting my 4th month off this crap.  Things seem to be lifting little by little and I am thankful for that.  I know this is not a linear process so I am willing  to accept whatever comes my way because I know that with each passing day I am closer to healing.  WE are all closer to healing.  Just wanted to thank everyone who has commented on my posts and everyone on this site for encouraging me to press forward and fight the good fight.  Never in my wildest dreams would I ever imagine that this would happen to me or to anyone else for that matter.  It was bad enough getting sober ( I will have 10 years sobriety this coming June) but looking back it was a piece of cake compared to this horror show.  Anyway, just wanted to say thank you and keep fighting.  I am witnessing a little bit of a miracle each day...With the suggestion of my wonderful friend, I made a list of the 22 symptoms that I have and as painful as it was at least I can look back next  month and see what has improved or add on to whatever might pop in.  At least I don't feel like I have a jellyfish on my face today and the d/p d/r is mild off and on.  I just want to go home , hug my dog and call it a day !    :smitten:

Congratulations, it's my fourth month off lorazepam as well. Keep it going!

Thank you !!  Congrats to you too  :smitten:  keep up the good work !!!