Do I have depression?

[Je...]

Feels to me like I have Major depression.    I have all the symptoms.

_virtually no enjoyment out of live

_very low mood

_diminished ability to think and concentrate

_feel understimulated and trapped in my head

-can't even watch tv

_ fear of doing anything

_psychomotor agitation. Can't hold still

_helplessness

_Tons of anxiety....

I have them all, every one.  I have all the symptoms....

SO.  Do I Have depression, or is my problem Xanax? 

I sure can"they tell, what say you? 

(mod, please don't move this, until I get some opinion

Those are all symptoms of depression. Unfortunately depression is not uncommon in withdrawal and can happen in any phase. I had a crushing deep dark depression while in a tolerance withdrawal. It evaporated within 24 hours of finally getting off. I personally think your depression as well as your other symptoms are directly connected to your withdrawal from Xanax.

Yes. And...Yes. Have you considered crossing to a Benzo with a longer half life?  You could be experiencing "inter-dose withdraw" cause Xanax is spikey or _ and I really underestimated this during the last few drops_ did you just cut? If I had to do it again- I would have done water titration' kinder gentler'

Try to work out as much as possible.... All the best

Only a pdoc can diagnose this.  One factor is the length of time you have felt this way.

I suffered with horrific, debilitating, intractable, suicidal depression for years/decades (bipolar II - depressed).  I have had the opposite of many here - a complete and fast abatement within 2 days of dropping from a high dose of Xanax.  The only "good" thing about Xanax wd.  It's been over a year now and I'm hoping I'm cured.

Best wishes to you. :smitten: :smitten:

Only a pdoc can diagnose this.  One factor is the length of time you have felt this way.

I suffered with horrific, debilitating, intractable, suicidal depression for years/decades (bipolar II - depressed).  I have had the opposite of many here - a complete and fast abatement within 2 days of dropping from a high dose of Xanax.  The only "good" thing about Xanax wd.  It's been over a year now and I'm hoping I'm cured.

Best wishes to you. :smitten: :smitten:

. Yeah I know xanax depresses me. tx j :smitten: