On liquid compound suspension could use some help please SG57/Draddog anyone!

[Mo...]

I need to fix my signature but here I am its Jan 25th 2016. Basically was in severe tolerence wd so in july updosed to 110 mg then stabilized switched to liquid compounded suspension. First dropping .5 a week till that became too much then .5 every two weeks I even tried A 1 mg drop that wrecked me for 3 weeks. Im now at 102 mgs. 25mgs,25mgs,24.5,27.5 at 8 am, 1pm, 6 pm and 10 pm. Or 5mls,5mls,4.9mls,5.5mls. Anyways 5 mls is equal to 25 mgs. Or 1 ml equals 5 mgs. I need to update my signature. Im in tolerance wd again and son't know what to do have every sxs i. The book and some not even mentioned Im still on 35 mgs doxepin at night and 5 mgs melatonin for sleep. I thought things were bad upnorth and in 2014 but it's much worse now. All the pdocs I went to said if I couldn't taper by 5 mgs some 25 mgs to detox I go but I know CT is not the answer. I really could use support and advice on where to go from here please! Wish I had stayed active longer But Im back now and really need help. SG57 I hope you remember me and to anyone else that remembers me I miss you and forgot to mention dropping .5 mgs every 2 weeks will take 8 years .5 will take 4. My health is declining. So please I hope buddies reapond ty. Mo2

Your case seems complicated and I'm not sure how to advise you.  Getting slammed from a cut of .5mg when your dose is 102mg is hard to understand.  That is only a .5% cut.

You seem to be doing all the right things - you are on Librium, you dose evenly 4x a day, you cut small, and you are working with liquid.  The liquid is a bit strong, but at your dose this is not a big issue.  You've also invested a good deal of time - about six months - pretty much holding.  This is all a recipe for wellness.

I don't know what is best.  The choices are to updose, hold, or cut very, very small.  It looks like cutting is out if a .5mg cut sends you reeling.  You've cut only 8mg (7.3%) since July.  That's pretty close to holding.  I don't know what to tell you.  Anything I say would be a guess.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Your case seems complicated and I'm not sure how to advise you.  Getting slammed from a cut of .5mg when your dose is 102mg is hard to understand.  That is only a .5% cut.

You seem to be doing all the right things - you are on Librium, you dose evenly 4x a day, you cut small, and you are working with liquid.  The liquid is a bit strong, but at your dose this is not a big issue.  You've also invested a good deal of time - about six months - pretty much holding.  This is all a recipe for wellness.

I don't know what is best.  The choices are to updose, hold, or cut very, very small.  It looks like cutting is out if a .5mg cut sends you reeling.  You've cut only 8mg (7.3%) since July.  That's pretty close to holding.  I don't know what to tell you.  Anything I say would be a guess.

well orginally in 2014 was on 150 mgs. I don't dose evenly for the day 8,1,6& 10 arent even thats 5 hours apart except 6 which is 4 hours apart from my nightdose that has to carry me over 10 hours till I wake up. And I don't sleep till 8 anymore my body wakes me up before my dose time.and my doses are 5 mls, 5 mls, 5mls, 5.6 mls. I don't have the luxury of updosing unfortunately. Does this mean it's hopeless? Do you remember me? Know anything that could help? I cut two weeks ago it does hit me very hard and having interdose the hold since Jan till two weeks ago sent me into bad twd and interdose. I've never had interdose before on Librium. This is the first time. Please anything or any members I really need help and support. Thank you. Also when you say all the right things I'm on librium not sure what that means.