Librium taper

[qb...]

I got on the plane yesterday, and felt peace and calm, and relaxation washed over me.  Then towards the end of the flight, i took a dose of librium, and it caused immediate, emotional, anxiety, obessions/ruminations/intrusive thoughts.  I think my taper feels more psychological than physical.  Had i not taken it, i would have not thought like that, and my night would have been peaceful and calm.

I'm really sick about thinking about this shit.

I've been at 200mgs for 6 days.

I'm considering cold turkeying.

If not, please draw me up something to get me down to 50mgs asap.  Can i go to 50mgs today?

I reluctantly took 25mgs this morning. (for 6 days, i've taken 50mgs 4x per day)

Will someone put something in concrete, or i just want to quit this shit.

Regards,

Brian

I'm done with the fear, i'm done with the clock watching, i'm done with a lot of the associations.  I just want to give it up so that i don't have to think about it.  Taking a med, i think about it 24/7, the hand to mouth associations with taking meds and thinking about it, im so sick of.

Had i not taken that dose on the plane, i would have remained calm and peaceful, and had a nice night.  But i took it, and that's when the obsessions, anxiety, ruminations, intrusive thoughts began.  So that has to be psychological and association, not w/d symptoms.

Will someone put something in concrete, or i just want to quit this shit.

Regards,

Brian

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=14893.msg220489#msg220489

Hi brian, please go back to your other thread at the above link and re-read Colin's post. We cannot give you anything 'concrete'. We are not medical professionals. You need to talk with your doctor.

Hi Brian,

I really hope you can get off these meds as soon as possible (for you).  It doesn't seem they are doing you any good.  I'm not sure why you take them even (if you were already feeling calm and peaceful). 

adelia 

[9a...]