6 months today!! <3

[bl...]

I must say that this journey is one that I will never forget, and I will never take another benzo! I have learned so much thru this process.

I sure hope to be posting my success story soon! Until then, I will continue to push forward!

Much love and stay strong BB'S!!  :smitten::hug:

Congrats!!!  I am at 10 months out and hope I can post my success story sooon as well.  Hard to believe that being on something for such a short period can take so long to heal from.

Congrats Blessed.....6 months out is awesome!!!  Hope your days get better and better....more windows and less waves.  Healing is happening.

I am still struggling thru each day....but hoping that I will feel a bit better by 6 months.  Sending healing hugs and thoughts your way.... :hug::smitten: 

Thanks BB'S!  :smitten: I greatly appreciate each and everyone of you! :hug:

This process is definitely not for the weak, but then again, it will make one strong!

PS. I've always been a very strong person and this has made me much much stronger no doubt about it!  :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations Blessed!  :thumbsup:  I'm right behind you by a week.  Keep going because you can do it!

Val

Thank you! And you too! We gonna make it! Keep pushing forward and Stay strong!! :smitten::hug: