Cherokeerose is free of Ambien!

[Pa...]

I thought you still had a way to go; congratulations! 

I'd almost finished (gotten down to 1.25) and had a setback, ginger.  I was thinking I needed to work my way back down again.  The fog came back with the increase, and I couldn't stand that anymore.  After several days of going up and down with the dosage, I decided it was time for me to just go ahead and make a decision. 

Last night was night #2 ambien-free!

I'd almost finished (gotten down to 1.25) and had a setback, ginger.  I was thinking I needed to work my way back down again.  The fog came back with the increase, and I couldn't stand that anymore.  After several days of going up and down with the dosage, I decided it was time for me to just go ahead and make a decision. 

Did you sleep????

Thank you, Pam for all of your encouragement.  I give you credit, along with LOTN and all the other benzo buddies who have been so wonderful.  I don't think I'd be here *free* without the positive nature of this board. Thank you  :) !!!!

Did you sleep????

Yes, Pam -  off and on for 3 hours and then almost 5 hours straight!!

Ohithere! I accidentally congratulated you on being benzo-free instead of Ambien-free.  :laugh: Sorry about that.

Glad you're free of the evil Ambien monster!  :yippee: :yippee:

Ohithere! I accidentally congratulated you on being benzo-free instead of Ambien-free.   :laugh: Sorry about that.

Well, I took my last klonopin in May, so it feels good to hear someone say congrats to that too.  Reminds me that I am rid of both!

Ohithere! I accidentally congratulated you on being benzo-free instead of Ambien-free.   :laugh: Sorry about that.

Well, I took my last klonopin in May, so it feels good to hear someone say congrats to that too.  Reminds me that I am rid of both!

I suppose you want a benzo free celebration thread too, huh?  We can do that!!

Cherokeerose, I have tears in my eyes!  From a few weeks ago sleepwalking and afraid for your life to this, FREEDOM? 

This is a lesson and an example to me to NEVER underestimate what is possible!!!  :smitten:

I hope you'll stick around and inspire me more!

Ohithere! I accidentally congratulated you on being benzo-free instead of Ambien-free.   :laugh: Sorry about that.

Glad you're free of the evil Ambien monster!  :yippee: :yippee:

Well, I took my last klonopin in May, so it feels good to hear someone say congrats to that too.  Reminds me that I am rid of both!

I suppose you want a benzo free celebration thread too, huh?  We can do that!!

This thread is *more* than enough Pam  :smitten: 

In late 2006, I left a job that I both loved and hated.  I'd given it just about everything I had, and after over 14 years as a social worker I needed a break and possibly a change.  I knew how to support others in accomplishing what they chose and needed to do, but I wasn't any good at encouraging myself.

There were several things that I wanted to accomplish ... and one of these was to stop taking the medication and "learn how to sleep".  I've had some detours and it took a while to pinpoint my focus.  I am proud of this accomplishment.

I've still got a lot to learn and set into place, but if I can get through this, I can do a lot more!

Cherokeerose, I have tears in my eyes!  From a few weeks ago sleepwalking and afraid for your life to this, FREEDOM?  

This is a lesson and an example to me to NEVER underestimate what is possible!!!   :smitten:

I hope you'll stick around and inspire me more!

You are the one who is an inspiration!  You and Pam for your many kindnesses and the many others who have shared and have walked before me!

Congratulations!

I am tapering down from 2mg klonopin and now at 1.125mg..cant wait till I am off!

SO happy that made it and hope you heal soon and live life to the fullest! WTG!  :smitten: