Author Topic: TC has Kicked Benzo's to the curb!!!!  (Read 1762 times)

[Buddie]

Re: TC has Kicked Benzo's to the curb!!!!
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2009, 05:42:52 pm »
Great job man!  You've been an inspiration to me all along the way!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2009, 07:15:58 pm »
Hey, hey .... I was looking for notice of your big day but thought it was going to be tomorrow. What a pleasant surprise !

I'm so happy for you; I know what a journey you've had.  Congratulations and all my best for a benzo-free future.  Having completed this difficult journey I am confident that you will be able to handle any surf conditions that may present themselves post-benzo.

I, too, appreciate the help and advice you gave me when I was having bad days.  You have no idea how much.

John
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2009, 08:18:15 pm »