.25 Taper Plan?

[Je...]

I was curious if I could possibly titrate the very last of this taper. At the present I've no withdrawal symptoms. I began my taper Nov. 08. I thought it might be the best way to end this without many symptoms lingering. Let me know! Thanks in advance!!

I was curious if I could possibly titrate the very last of this taper. At the present I've no withdrawal symptoms. I began my taper Nov. 08. I thought it might be the best way to end this without many symptoms lingering. Let me know! Thanks in advance!!

Hi Jelly,

It's great to see you! Wow, down to .25mg, that's fabulous.  Do you have the .25mg pills?? If so, is it possible to cut those into 1/4s and reduce by .0625mg every week or two?

Another alternative would be to take your .25mg pill (or piece), crush into a powder, mix it with 1/2 c. of milk or water, drink half that amount and save other half for the next day and hold at that amount (.125mg) for a week or two.

If you have been pretty much symptom free, you may try the two options above to see if things remain tolerable. If you still think titration is necessary, just let us know.

T2 :smitten:

Thanks! I'm breaking my .50 in half. But I believe I can miraculously quarter that half. Amazimg what we can and will do :). I'm symptom free but I also feel my anxiety climb at times. Makes me mad!!! I'll quarter them and see how that does. Thanks again :)

Hi Jelly,

I was wondering about you and so glad you are still tapering and not having much of a problem.  Make sure you post when you are benzo-free, OK?

Love,

Patty  xo

• 2 weeks later...
Oh trust me Patty! I'll be on here jumping up and down!!! LoL! I'm on a diet now too. I need to lose about 30 pounds, after all that then I'm gonna quit smoking. One thing at a time :)