Author Topic: Muscle pain support group  (Read 52755 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Muscle pain support group
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2016, 02:42:15 am »
Hi everyone,
I'm so glad to have found and joined this site. Thank goodness for the administrators of benzo buddies. I'm down to .25 mg Klonopin, I've held for a couple of months, and my pain has gotten better. I can totally relate to what you are saying, yes any old injuries always resurface during benzo withdrawals, and minor pains become major pains. At my worst I get pain in my feet, ankles, achilles tendon, calves, hamstrings, wrist and abdominal muscle (left side). Probably the most annoying is my right food locks up and feels like it's in a vice. I hate that. Now it's weird, Some days I have no withdrawal symptoms, other days I have some of them, others still I have all of them. Did/do other people cycle like that (I guess just uneven amounts of Klonopin in the blood supply). I need to turn my K into a liquid and take it 3 times a day instead one pill per day.
Turmeric, Ginger, Boswellia, and an eastern medicine formula called bamboo pearl help me. I'll have to try the Magnesium oil. Everyone says exercise helps, but generally when I exercise, whatever muscles I exercised just hurt. Klonopin is a terrible drug.
I would like to try Yoga.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2016, 03:03:04 pm »
Bakunin,  glad your pain I better.  Klonopin has triggered more old issues than I remember having but, really clobbering my GI right now.  GI issues/pain one of reasons I was put on benzos....ugh.  I cycle just like you do and the lower I get on K, the faster they cycle it seems.  Quite the roller coaster.  I did better cutting my dose in half and taking it in the AM and [...].  Kept interdose withdrawals down for a while.  I hear yoga and tai chi are both very good for gentle exercise, too.  And as we say on the klonopin klub thread...I hate Klonopin!

Hope everyone has an [...] day and get some windows  :)
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2016, 05:37:36 pm »
journey - its 340mg i take one or 2 w out food. its took some weeks to notice. i avoid eluthro and others that are more exitatory

sleep is so important to muscle recovery! anyone have sleep problems come and go? i had it under control w small dose remeron , 1mg melatonin and CALM mag drink. last few wks been tossin more wakin early so tired. i hear melatonin is [...] long term and then not?

[Buddie]

« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2016, 01:01:58 am »
Oops!  forgot to say mg, I think it's 700 or 800 a day.  I take 4 of those Now brand softgels a day.  Depends on the type of magnesium you are taking also.

Mg
Hi

Do you mean the rhodiola depends on the type of mag you take a day.
Can you take when using transdermal mag oil?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 01:23:59 am by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2016, 02:10:31 am »
Journey,

No I meant the type of Magnesium can mean taking different mg's.  There are many different kinds.  I take Mag Citrate.

MG :hug:

[Buddie]

« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2016, 09:15:19 pm »
Journey,

No I meant the type of Magnesium can mean taking different mg's.  There are many different kinds.  I take Mag Citrate.

MG :hug:
I used to take citrate but my bowel didn't like it, it's temperemental my bowel.
Im tapering off lyrica also in a microtaper fashhion 4 x a day, seems to be going [...], but a bit sweaty and ibs

[Buddie]

« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2016, 03:57:31 am »
can you guys describe the muscle pain? 
sometimes mine is burning but almost always to some degree it is painful like a bruise to the bone in my thighs.
other muscles burn like the last rep in the gym except im just carring a jug or brushing my teeth

I was hiking hills in the winter but since sleep has been worse, the pain is worse.
can anybody tell me that this is from klon and it will bet better?!

i have a feeling it takes the sleep to get better. I cant push myself w exercise now
my chiropracter said the deep muscle needs exercise to push out toxin but it feels so weird and incredibly weak

taking advil sometimes. tylenol [...] lately at night. tumeric. zyflemmend. and just bougt astaxanthin and boselia

[Buddie]

« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2016, 11:55:04 pm »
does anyone get sudden stabbing/piercing pain right in the thigh?? can this be explained w wd? and anything that will help?? Im leary now about any type activity

[Buddie]

« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2016, 10:25:31 pm »
I wish people would start brainstorming ways to deal with our symptoms. To often everyone just lists them and that's it. I get acupuncture, and that is hands down, the best remedy for pain. However, it's pain. My acupuncturist just said you have to just get comfortable with the pain. I thought distraction, but he said no comfortable, because when you distract yourself, the worry always comes back. So somehow you just have to accept the pain. Minimize as much as is possible, but accept it. I don't know how to do that.

[Buddie]

« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2016, 11:21:49 pm »
does anyone get sudden stabbing/piercing pain right in the thigh?? can this be explained w wd? and anything that will help?? Im leary now about any type activity

Kris,

I get that occasionally, it's just the nerve doing it's thing.  Mine has gotten less and less.  Used to make my leg jerk up when it happened.

Hugs, MG