Author Topic: Muscle pain support group  (Read 25186 times)

[Buddie]

Muscle pain support group
« on: January 07, 2016, 01:19:03 pm »
Hi, I just thought I would start this group. Muscle pain is my biggest issue that's been going on forever. Just wondering if anybody els would like to share there experience with this dreadful symptom.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Muscle pain support group
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2016, 04:15:07 pm »
Hi

Yes, I have pain a varying degrees coming and going. My neck is the worst culprit, which causes head pain and ear pain/full feeling. Today is a pain day and I have it in my joints too - everywhere. I can have days where it's not too bad. Mornings are worse, this morning was horrible. Spoke to Bristol Tranquilizer Project about this many times and it's very common and they confirm it will go away. Wish it would go now. I am nearly 21 months off and they are not concerned I still have this at this stage.

I sympathise it's a pain lol
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2016, 07:05:12 pm »
Oh wow, what did the Bristol tranquilizer project say? I wish I could them!

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2016, 07:37:54 am »
I have a lot of pain, next to the insomnia and dryness my biggest symptom. It makes it difficult to exercise or even walk some days.

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2016, 08:09:59 am »
Hi

I have this as well. all the way through I`ve had muscle pain, nerve pain and now headaches added to the mix.  And there`s no pain pills that work for any of it.

[...]- I call Bristol as well, they`re wonderful in helping us cope - who do you speak to the most?

[Buddie]

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2016, 11:18:07 am »
Hi

I have this as well. all the way through I`ve had muscle pain, nerve pain and now headaches added to the mix.  And there`s no pain pills that work for any of it.

[...]- I call Bristol as well, they`re wonderful in helping us cope - who do you speak to the most?

Hi there,

I couldn't have done this without them. I speak to all of them, whoever answers the phone. Ian is amazing, they all are even Iris in the office.

Where are you based?

Has anyone tried curcumin for the pain, I find it helps even though I don't like using supplements?

[Buddie]

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2016, 03:29:31 pm »
Hi

Yes, I have pain a varying degrees coming and going. My neck is the worst culprit, which causes head pain and ear pain/full feeling. Today is a pain day and I have it in my joints too - everywhere. I can have days where it's not too bad. Mornings are worse, this morning was horrible. Spoke to Bristol Tranquilizer Project about this many times and it's very common and they confirm it will go away. Wish it would go now. I am nearly 21 months off and they are not concerned I still have this at this stage.

I sympathise it's a pain lol
[/quo

To the UK hotline says this pain will go away because this is my worst symptom can hardly walk from the pain nerve pain muscle pain all pain

[Buddie]

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2016, 03:30:43 pm »
So the UK hotline says his pain will go away for sure going into 13 months and nerve pain muscle pain so bad I can hardly walk

[Buddie]

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2016, 05:32:07 pm »
Hi, I just thought I would start this group. Muscle pain is my biggest issue that's been going on forever. Just wondering if anybody els would like to share there experience with this dreadful symptom.

My symptoms follow a pattern. I get the DP/DR, apathy, fatigue, dizziness etc. first, then I get horrible nerve and muscle pain for a few weeks after cutting. I'm convinced benzos have caused nerve damage and hope it will subside when I'm healed. The pain is one of the hardest things to deal with due to work.

[Buddie]

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2016, 06:19:39 pm »
my muscles are extremely tight on one side of my body. It's hard to walk :(