Help with Urine issues

[no...]

A lot of people are worried about urine changes during withdrawal,  I myself have them but am aware its a withdrawal symptom and noting else,  ::) I am passing enough water every few minutes in large amounts to top up the worlds water supplies right now, but also go the other way. ??? Feeling like I need to pass water but can't or barely a trickle. I hope the information on the website link and urine colour chart helps to put peoples minds at rest :)

Love Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

http://2rdnmg1qbg403gumla1v9i2h.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2013/10/13-HHB-1407-The-Color-of-Pee-Infographic_FNL-finalnm.jpg

UrineColors.com is a site created to help you determine the causes of your different urine colours as well as help you understand how your urine color can be a symptom of certain health issues. We also discuss the basics about urine and some very interesting urine facts.

http://www.urinecolors.com/

Thanks for the post.  Mine is of the transparent yellow variety, oops TMI.  Go for kidney stone check this week, here's hoping I don't have any.

Sweet pea

• 2 weeks later...

mines transparent yellow...I have had the constant peeing and then the wanting to go and nothing comes out...Ive got so used to this I rarely notice whats going on there now the stinging has stopped.

shania

I go back and forth too. I go through long lengths of not barely peeing then for about 3 days I can't stop peeing. I can barely leave the house on those days cause I'm scared I'll have an accident!

• 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi. Im having the same problem. Why do we urinate more ? How is this a healing process ? Thx

Stress hormones stimulate the kidneys to put out more urine.  On days you pee a lot, might be a good idea to get extra electrolytes.