Stoneyco One Year Free!!

[ly...]

Patty Happy One year free!!  What can I say!!!  We did it! We made it!  I am so happy for you!! Congratulations and wishing you the best always.  Through all the ups and downs we continued to move forward.  Even though this journey was hell for us, I have to thank god for bringing us together and helping us find each other.  What a wonderful friend I have!! So, that is definitely the bright part of this whole journey!!!!  There is good in everything bad!!  Wishing you continued healing and you will always be in my thoughts and prayers!! Love Ya!

mal :smitten:

Dearest Patty

CONGRATULATIONS MY FRIEND

-

I know you have fought so hard to get here and are still battling - no matter what you are a year closer to healing and any other health issues will get ironed out with time and you will have made it!

Much love and a big hug

Spring xx :smitten: :smitten:

Dear Patty,

I thank God that you were here when I came to the board. You, Mal, Keith showed me that I could make it. If not for your support all throughout my taper, I don't know where I'd be right now. Thank you from my heart, for all of that love and support you gave to me. I'm so happy that you are one year free. Congratulations!!

Love,

Mia xxx

• 4 weeks later...

http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq293/facetiousness/congrats.gif

I AM NOT TO FAR BEHIND YOU MY DEAR FRIEND I PRAY THINGS ARE GOING WELL WITH YOU, HAVE A BLESSED NIGHT.

LOVE YA SHERRY