Author Topic: Stoneyco One Year Free!!  (Read 2026 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Stoneyco One Year Free!!
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2009, 05:19:29 pm »
Congratulations on surviving a year!  That's what it is you know?  It won't be much longer, I promise!   :smitten:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2009, 05:48:18 pm »
Thanks so much to all of you.  Thank heaven for BB.

[...]  xo
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2009, 02:22:05 am »

I AM NOT TO FAR BEHIND YOU MY DEAR FRIEND I PRAY THINGS ARE GOING WELL WITH YOU, HAVE A BLESSED NIGHT.
   LOVE YA SHERRY