How does clonazapam affect the taste of the milk? What iif left in longer?

[Da...]

My daughter just started to complain about how bad the milk/ clonazapam mixture tastes. I recently started mixing up the medicine with the milk the night before, thinking the clonazapam would be more fully dissolved and dispersed more evenly, but could that be making it taste worse? How does the mixture taste compared to plain milk? My daughter never was a big fan of milk to begin with, so just wanted to ask you all.(I did double check and the milk is still good )

Thanks.

Hi,

I mix my K milk 24 hours ahead and it tastes like milk. There is filler at the bottom and it is a little gritty sometimes.

I have made enough for three days at times, going on vacation, and still never tasted it. I was told that if you do it more than that it can make the milk sour and/or lessen the potency of the Klonopin.

Jenny

Thanks, Jenny. I am not sure why my daughter started complaining about the milk tasting like it had gone bad. It was getting "old", but I tasted the plain milk and it seemed ok. I bought a new half-gallon just to be sure.