Would this be OK ?

[...]

I am dry cutting now but the smallest piece I can manage is .125mg (i.e. 1/8 of my 1mg pill). I split my total for the day into three doses. Today I cut to .375mg/day (.125mg taken three times/day). When I make my next cut, though, then I'll have to leave out one dose due to not being able to cut any smaller pieces.  I think the three-times-a-day dosing helps and would like to keep that.

So I am wondering why I can't just take a .25mg piece, dissolve it in a small amount of milk, and then just drink 1/3 of the solution.  It doesn't seem to me that the amount of milk would make any difference, really, since 1/3 of whatever amount it is still contains 1/3 of the total dose for the day.  The instructions posted seem way too complicated for my needs.  Doing it the way I just described seems very easy.  Comments ?  Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks !

John

I am dry cutting now but the smallest piece I can manage is .125mg (i.e. 1/8 of my 1mg pill). I split my total for the day into three doses. Today I cut to .375mg/day (.125mg taken three times/day). When I make my next cut, though, then I'll have to leave out one dose due to not being able to cut any smaller pieces.  I think the three-times-a-day dosing helps and would like to keep that.

So I am wondering why I can't just take a .25mg piece, dissolve it in a small amount of milk, and then just drink 1/3 of the solution.  It doesn't seem to me that the amount of milk would make any difference, really, since 1/3 of whatever amount it is still contains 1/3 of the total dose for the day.  The instructions posted seem way too complicated for my needs.  Doing it the way I just described seems very easy.  Comments ?  Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks !

John

Your suggestion is fine. You are doing a simplified version of titration. How much will you remove of your solution for the cut after this one? You could remove a ml every day of your total solution or remove part of the solution every week or two? Sounds like you'll figure out what's best for you.

I don't really understand your questions.  I'm thinking that I will make a new solution every day.  I'll simply crush up whatever amount represents the total day's dosage and dissolve that, then drink 1/3 of the total solution at a time during the day. The next day, repeat the process.

As I said, right now I'm taking a 1/8 pill (.125mg) three times a day. In three or four days I will cut my dose by 1/8 (.125mg) to .25mg/day.  I don't know how to be more clear than that.  I just figured I'd take a 1/4 pill piece (.25mg), crush it up and dissolve it in whatever amount of milk seems right for three drinks, and then drink 1/3 of the solution at a time during the day.

I don't really understand your questions.  I'm thinking that I will make a new solution every day.  I'll simply crush up whatever amount represents the total day's dosage and dissolve that, then drink 1/3 of the total solution at a time during the day. The next day, repeat the process.

As I said, right now I'm taking a 1/8 pill (.125mg) three times a day. In three or four days I will cut my dose by 1/8 (.125mg) to .25mg/day.  I don't know how to be more clear than that.  I just figured I'd take a 1/4 pill piece (.25mg), crush it up and dissolve it in whatever amount of milk seems right for three drinks, and then drink 1/3 of the solution at a time during the day.

I understand what you are saying, that will be fine. We recommend that procedure when members get down to .125mg and want to cut again.  :thumbsup:

OK, that's what I'll do if I need to titrate.  I might just start out by eliminating one dose and see how it goes since that would be easier, but if that proves to be too uncomfortable then I'll titrate the last cut or two. Wish me luck !

Thanks a bunch.

John

OK, that's what I'll do if I need to titrate.  I might just start out by eliminating one dose and see how it goes since that would be easier, but if that proves to be too uncomfortable then I'll titrate the last cut or two. Wish me luck !

Thanks a bunch.

John

Good luck John!! You'll be fine!!  :thumbsup: