Changing ratio of milk, problems??

[Ca...]

Hello B Buddies. I recently finally made it below .5mg of clonazepam on my daily milk taper. I had previously been using two .5mg pills in 100ml of whole milk. Since using just one pill I have tried it both ways, initially with 100ml for three days (doubling my daily cut) and then a week and a half using 50ml and using my regular old daily cut. I had heard from a fellow BB friend that people can have an uptick in symptoms when changing the ratio of milk.  Which is what seemed to happen or it could have been the just switching to one pill. Unsure.

Anyway I have wanted to use the 100mk of milk so as to make drawing it easier as I go down and to hopefully try to increase my cut rate again.  I have only been able to cut .001mg a day. Sadly I have needed to be on the super slow boat for most of my taper due to low tolerance of withdrawal symptoms.

For the past three days I have returned to using .5mg in 100ml of milk but have decided to hold for those three days as I have had some uptick in symptoms for the past 2 weeks. Currently at .483mg

Just wondered if fellow Milk tapers friends had uptick in symptoms when changing amounts of milk or going from 2 pills to 1?

Thanks.

Calico

Hi Calico,

I had to change my ratio of milk and I did have more symptoms. It was a big change for me. I also am tapering super slow, probably the same rate as you.  Congratulations on getting down so low. I can't wait until I get there.

Jenny

Thanks Jenny,

I haven't been doing that well in about 2 weeks, so maybe it also has to do with going from 2 pills down to 1 pill, maybe my use of the syringes were not exactly as accurate as I had thought and maybe this is also in part regarding that. I had thought about updosing just a hair but I think I will hold instead but have been having worsening sleep, heart palps, inner vibrations, and last night two waves of body twitching that woke me.

I am hoping holding a little longer will help even it out.

Cali

I think that you are right, it could be from any of those things and holding will probably even it out. That's what I did. If not, like you said, you can always updose just a little, which always helps me when I start getting symptoms that I shouldn't have, I mean like a day or two back.

Jenny

Thanks Jenny.

I do think I am going to updose a few days back today but am now worried if I have waited too long to try to updose since I have been holding with no improvement. In fact last night was the worse night of all, awake most of the night with inner vibrations and heart palps. The night before was bad too but last night was clearly a significant increase in withdrawal.

Since going to one pill I was able to reduce from .5mg to .483mg and that when I started holding unfortunately during my 5 day hold I went from using 100ml for three days to 50ml for the past two. ( drawing out .034ml with the 100ml and .017ml with the 50ml ) so I am sure that didn't help but it is clear now that I am in trouble and need to stick to one ( the 50ml) and updose a little ( somewhere between .49ml and .485ml and then hold for several days. 

I never felt quite right since going down from 2 pills to 1 two weeks ago so I think it wasn't just the change in milk but maybe some catching up to do. I hope my new plan works as my symptoms were pretty alarming last night.

Thanks again

Calico