A few titration questions

[jo...]

well, i got my titration stuff, im starting tomorrow.  I'm tapering off .5 mg Klonopin over a 50 day titration, Colin said that'd be perfectly fine.  I have 2 questions, however:

1) Before you do any separating/extracting, like when you're setting aside what you need to drink, I'm assuming you have to be extra certain that your benzo/milk mixture is really stirred up and mixed, otherwise it seems you could be getting more or less of what you are expecting.  Correct?

2) Can I premake my benzo/milk mix?  Sometimes I wake up for work early in the morning and would rather have the mix made the night before.  And sometimes I don't take a full pill at once, I take half in the AM and half in the PM.  Is that ok to have a mix waiting for me in the fridge?

Man, is making sure all of that powder out of the mortar and pestle a pain.  But Since klonopin is yellow and my mortar/pestle is white, it's easy to tell. 

well, i got my titration stuff, im starting tomorrow.  I'm tapering off .5 mg Klonopin over a 50 day titration, Colin said that'd be perfectly fine.  I have 2 questions, however:

1) Before you do any separating/extracting, like when you're setting aside what you need to drink, I'm assuming you have to be extra certain that your benzo/milk mixture is really stirred up and mixed, otherwise it seems you could be getting more or less of what you are expecting.  Correct?

2) Can I premake my benzo/milk mix?  Sometimes I wake up for work early in the morning and would rather have the mix made the night before.  And sometimes I don't take a full pill at once, I take half in the AM and half in the PM.  Is that ok to have a mix waiting for me in the fridge?

Man, is making sure all of that powder out of the mortar and pestle a pain.  But Since klonopin is yellow and my mortar/pestle is white, it's easy to tell. 

It's "yes" to all your questions, Joey.  :thumbsup:  You are going to do great; I just know it.  ;D

I would suggest not mixing too aggressively if using milk as it tends to foam up and makes it difficult to read the markings on the cylinder. I used an extra long straw and stirred firmly. I also mixed up enough for 2 days every other night.  :thumbsup: