What is the Minimum required water to suspend 10 mg valium pills?

[He...]

I am tapering down from three months of taking between two and four 10mg valium for anxiety from separating with my wife and son. It is complicated by the fact that I also need them to stop face spasms/tremors I have from severe TMJ pain.

I am below 10, breaking them with my fingers and eyeing out out until this point. Sunday I got set back a bit from having tremors twice and now I have bad withdrawal for two days. So, I need to be more precise with my measurements.

I have decent OXO measuring cups, small ones that go up to 60 ml, and 5 ml children's medicine syringes. I'd like to make do with that and not spend money. I'm tytrating fast, because my wife won't let me drive my son while I'm taking the valium. She loves having control over me. I can't fight it, because it is a DUI in New York and she could use that against me in the future.

So what is the easiest way to do this? Would milk or vodka work better for a strong suspension? I know the valium is super bitter, but that's the least of my concerns right now.

I am tapering down from three months of taking between two and four 10mg valium for anxiety from separating with my wife and son. It is complicated by the fact that I also need them to stop face spasms/tremors I have from severe TMJ pain.

I am below 10, breaking them with my fingers and eyeing out out until this point. Sunday I got set back a bit from having tremors twice and now I have bad withdrawal for two days. So, I need to be more precise with my measurements.

I have decent OXO measuring cups, small ones that go up to 60 ml, and 5 ml children's medicine syringes. I'd like to make do with that and not spend money. I'm tytrating fast, because my wife won't let me drive my son while I'm taking the valium. She loves having control over me. I can't fight it, because it is a DUI in New York and she could use that against me in the future.

So what is the easiest way to do this? Would milk or vodka work better for a strong suspension? I know the valium is super bitter, but that's the least of my concerns right now.

Milk and vodka will make a true solution.    In a solution, the med will be stable and uniformly distributed.

Thank you for that.  I'm going to try this tomorrow using vodka. We just brought all of our old and extra meds to drop box.  I wish I had saved one of the cough syrup bottles.

• 1 month later...
Hmm that's weird I was doing literally the exact same dosing as you, took 20-40 mgs daily for 3.5 months and Xanax and kpin on top randomly. Started tapering immeditely dropped to 10 mgs daily, I dropped 5 mgs every other week , Andy try to dose every other day only I really don't wanna taper taking it daily . I'm down to 2.5 mgs every other day lol it's pretty brutal