need "translation" of this Librium mumbo jumbo

[ga...]

Does anybody speak chemistry-ese and can tell me what this says about dissolving Librium in alcohol and water? (At least I think that's what this is about!)

Experimental solubilities of three benzodiazepines (chlordiazepoxide, diazepam, and lorazepam) in ethanol + water mixtures at 303.2 K are reported. The solubility of drugs was increased with the addition of ethanol and reached the maximum value of a volume fraction of 90 % of ethanol. The Jouyban−Acree model was used to fit the experimental data, and the solubilities were reproduced using previously trained version of the Jouyban−Acree model and the solubility data in mono solvents in which the overall mean relative deviations (OMRDs) of the models were 8.6 %, 21.9 % and 19.3 %, respectively, for the fitted model, the trained version for ethanol + water mixtures and generally trained version for various organic solvents + water mixtures.

I am going to be so, so sad when I finish with my intensol and have to start dissolving those L capsules. :'(

Actually, I take that back. I am going to be so, so happy to be done with the alprazolam intensol!!!  :clap:

Gard,

Go back to the thread in the link and look at posts #37 and #46.  The L data from that article is already boiled down in those posts.

Gard,

Go back to the thread in the link and look at posts #37 and #46.  The L data from that article is already boiled down in those posts.

OK, I think you mean the link on the MT thread that links to the other thread with the cool chart, right?