Open Group  ·  68 members

Music Lovers

What is your favorite Oldie but Goodie Song ?

[be...]

Be good, I don’t know how to upload songs like you do.

But the way some of us are feeling on the long hold support group requires some of my favorite oldies but goodies. I have a tremendous list.

So will you start with Broken Hearted Melody by Sarah Vaughn? I hope everyone will listen to this.

To all that listen here, something has changed at You-Tube, and it is not allowing me to copy images anymore, I am going to try to decide what I should do going forward. I will probably just keep rotating songs, and may in the future just place tunes without images. Thank you all for listening here and it will not go away, but it may be different. :thumbsup: 💖 Peace and Happy Listening. :smitten:

To all that listen here, something has changed at You-Tube, and it is not allowing me to copy images anymore, I am going to try to decide what I should do going forward. I will probably just keep rotating songs, and may in the future just place tunes without images. Thank you all for listening here and it will not go away, but it may be different. :thumbsup: 💖 Peace and Happy Listening. :smitten:

Hey BG, if that's the case, you can just snatch a piccie from anywhere else.  So, for example, this ...

Becomes this ... 8):)

Hey BG, if that's the case, you can just snatch a piccie from anywhere else.  So, for example, this ...

Becomes this ... 8):)

Thanks, that is a great idea, I will do that, this is such a good distraction for me keeping this thread going, and I appreciate the advise My Friend. :thumbsup:  💖 Peace and Healing. :smitten: