Open Group  ·  65 members

Music Lovers

What is your favorite Oldie but Goodie Song ?

[be...]

I think we're aging ourselves ::)

Speaking of Tommy James and the Shondells.....  Crimson and Clover is one of my all-time favourites.

I also like the real oldies.....  There's nothing quite like Bach on a rainy day.

Loved Crimson and Clover  ;)

I also like the real oldies.....  There's nothing quite like Bach on a rainy day.

How right you are. Living in NW Oregon, and Bach, among others, is my "go to" when it starts to rain here.

and

How right you are. Living in NW Oregon, and Bach, among others, is my "go to" when it starts to rain here.

and

O my... another Bach fiend.  The Bach Cello Suite No.1 in G is one of my precious pearls.  Thank you.  I'm listening to it as I post this.... ;D

and

O my... another Bach fiend.  The Bach Cello Suite No.1 in G is one of my precious pearls.  Thank you.  I'm listening to it as I post this.... ;D

Try this thread, it is here. http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=161887.290

Love many oldies by Don McClean and Gordon Lightfoot.. but one that I hang on to now is "I can see clearly now (the rain has gone)" by Jonny Nash.  I play it both when the fog lifts and when I'm really low.