• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Es...]

• [La...]

• [Sh...]

http://www.goluputtar.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Amazing-Friendship-Quote-Walking-With-Friend-In-Dark-Is-Good-650x650.jpg

Thanks to all the Friends I have made during the last four years here, and a big thanks to Colin for providing BB for us. I have laughed and cried here, and am so grateful that I found this place and all the wonderful people that support me each day and support each other. Thanks does not seem enough, but in the world we are in, it is enough, as we all know that without each other, we would be lost...I indeed am not alone in the Dark.~Begood

"I found some Short Calming Mantras by Therese Broshard,  these are short and really good, I thought, easy to remember." :smitten:

1.  This too shall pass.

2.  Just for today

3.  I will get better

4.  This is a moment of suffering

5.  May my life have benefit to all beings

6.  I am breathing in, I am breathing out

7.  Be not afraid

8.  Let it go

9.  There is no danger

10. I am enough

"I loved these, especially being so simple and easy to remember......Mary5588 Benzo Buddy since Jan 22,2018."

Mary posted this today on My Blog and Long Hold Support Group.

Thanks you again begood!  The last page or two was exactly what I needed in my brain.  I always come here when it gets a little rough.  thanks for what you do.

Thanks you again begood!  The last page or two was exactly what I needed in my brain.  I always come here when it gets a little rough.  thanks for what you do.

:smitten::thumbsup:  :smitten: