• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Es...]

• [La...]

• [Sh...]

This reminds me how important HOPE is!

"Hope is oxygen to someone who is suffocating on despair"~ David Carr

David Carr left this earth in 2015. He was extraordinary human being, New York Times journalist, and a recovered former crack cocaine addict and an alcoholic.

Life is rigged in  your favor.  Everything (or maybe everything) happens to get you further down the path to your best self.  Most of the days I don't WANT to go down that path but it is what it is  :-\

" If its' sanity you're after

There's no recipe like

Laughter,

Laugh it off"                Henry Rutherford Elliot                       

:laugh::smitten::laugh:

"He deserves paradise who makes his companions laugh"    The Koran

:socool::smitten:

"Laughter is the shortest distance between two people:  Victor Borge      :laugh::smitten::laugh:

Hi would like to thank those who have posted, and hope that more will post, your words can come from your heart.  :mybuddy:                   

"Maturity is the capacity to endure uncertainty"    John Fuller      "You don't learn to hold your own by standing on guard, but by attacking and getting well hammered yourself"      George Bernard Shaw                :smitten:   

"God heals, and the doctor takes the fees"  Benjamin Franklin          "I observe the physician with the same diligence as the disease"  John Donne                  "Every invalid is a physician"  Irish proverb    :smitten: 

" I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six, Mother took me to see him in a department store and he asked for my autograph"  Shirley Temple        :smitten:  :smitten:

"You always pass failure on the way to success"    Mickey Rooney                "The secert to success is constancy to purpose"    Benjamin Disraeli            :smitten::thumbsup::smitten: 

" A timid question will always receive a confident answer"  Lord Darling            "Let us agree not to step on each other's feet" the cock to the horse.  English proverb.          :smitten:     

"To see wht is in front of one's nose needs a constant struggle"    George Orwell                    "When I'm good , I'm very good , but when I'm bad, I'm better"      Mae West          :smitten:

"Never let your head hang down, Never give up and sit down and grieve. Find another way. And don't pray when it rains if you don't pray when the sun shines."      Satchel Paige  :smitten:

"The right man is the one that seizes the moment"    Goethe                  "Tis healthy to be sick sometimes"      Henry David Thoreau  :smitten:

"The scholar seeks the artist finds"  Andre' Gide    "The fingers must be educated, the thumb is born knowing    Marc  Chagall      "Still, there is a calm, pure harmony, and music intside of me."  Vincent van Gogh        :smitten: