Author Topic: Words to lighten our day.  (Read 142520 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Words to lighten our day.
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2015, 10:37:08 am »
Today may be our defining moment and I do [...] many BB have windows and clarity in their life and some that reach RECOVERY today, and those just starting have a smooth passage to [...].  :highfive: :clap: :highfive:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2015, 02:19:52 pm »
'I was born  modest; not all over, but in spots.' [...] Twain.  :smitten: ;D :smitten:

I love this! Great thread, so happy to have found it!

Here is a quote I'd like to share which I found elsewhere on BB's that I have put to memory:

"Thank you God for this amazing day, for the leaping greenly spirits of the leaves, the [...] dream of sky, and all that is natural, which is infinite, which is yes."  ----- e.e. Cummings
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2015, 02:26:21 pm »
Oh thank you so much for posting, even if I only get a post once in a while it is worth it. something to make all of this insanity bearable.  :clap: :highfive:

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2015, 10:12:11 am »
'Nothing in life is to be feared, It is only to be understood.'   Marie Curie   :thumbsup: :angel: :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2015, 10:21:05 am »
'Nothing in life is to be feared, It is only to be understood.'   Marie Curie   :thumbsup: :angel: :thumbsup:

Good morning and thank you for sharing :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2015, 10:13:02 am »
"Chance makes our parents, but choice makes our friends."     Jacques Delille   :mybuddy:  :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2015, 10:28:18 am »
"Wit is the only wall Between us and the dark"    [...] Van Doren  :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2015, 02:59:55 am »
"The secret to change is to focus all of your energy not on [...] the old, but on building the new"-Socrates

[Buddie]

« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2015, 03:15:34 am »
This reminds me how important [...] is!

"[...] is oxygen to someone who is suffocating on despair"~ David Carr

David Carr [...] this earth in 2015. He was extraordinary human being, New York Times journalist, and a recovered former crack cocaine addict and an alcoholic.

[Buddie]

« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2015, 09:48:27 am »
[...], that is a perfect quote for all of us here at BB Thanks for sharing, come again.  :thumbsup: :smitten: