Author Topic: Words to lighten our day.  (Read 127389 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Words to lighten our day.
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2015, 10:37:08 am »
Today may be our defining moment and I do [...] many BB have windows and clarity in their life and some that reach RECOVERY today, and those just starting have a smooth passage to [...].  :highfive: :clap: :highfive:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2015, 02:19:52 pm »
'I was born  modest; not all over, but in spots.' [...] Twain.  :smitten: ;D :smitten:

I love this! Great thread, so happy to have found it!

Here is a quote I'd like to share which I found elsewhere on BB's that I have put to memory:

"Thank you God for this amazing day, for the leaping greenly spirits of the leaves, the blue dream of sky, and all that is natural, which is infinite, which is yes."  ----- e.e. Cummings
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2015, 02:26:21 pm »
Oh thank you so much for posting, even if I only get a post once in a while it is worth it. something to make all of this insanity bearable.  :clap: :highfive:

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2015, 10:12:11 am »
'Nothing in life is to be feared, It is only to be understood.'   Marie Curie   :thumbsup: :angel: :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2015, 10:21:05 am »
'Nothing in life is to be feared, It is only to be understood.'   Marie Curie   :thumbsup: :angel: :thumbsup:

Good morning and thank you for sharing :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2015, 10:13:02 am »
"Chance makes our parents, but choice makes our friends."     Jacques Delille   :mybuddy:  :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2015, 10:28:18 am »
"Wit is the only wall Between us and the dark"    [...] Van Doren  :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2015, 02:59:55 am »
"The secret to change is to focus all of your energy not on [...] the old, but on building the new"-Socrates

[Buddie]

« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2015, 03:15:34 am »
This reminds me how important [...] is!

"[...] is oxygen to someone who is suffocating on despair"~ David Carr

David Carr [...] this earth in 2015. He was extraordinary human being, New York Times journalist, and a recovered former crack cocaine addict and an alcoholic.

[Buddie]

« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2015, 09:48:27 am »
[...], that is a perfect quote for all of us here at BB Thanks for sharing, come again.  :thumbsup: :smitten: