Author Topic: Words to lighten our day.  (Read 136938 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Words to lighten our day.
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2015, 10:28:08 am »
love this for all of us BB, 'Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look what they [...] when they stick together' Vesta M Kelly :smitten: ;D :smitten:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2015, 10:24:23 am »
'I have measured out my life with coffee spoons' T.S Eliot  :smitten: ;D :smitten:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2015, 10:07:33 am »
 I feel that life is truly 'a Merry-go- round, we get on we go up and down and then get off to let others on, it then is their turn and we wait at the sideline and know without a doubt that we will ride it again and life will give us what we are to have then. but oh blessed day if when we get off our days are much better, nothing lasts forever. ' I have always thought of life being this way, it has helped me to get to better places, and now i just have to remember to use this analogy on my Journey.  :smitten: ;) :smitten: :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2015, 10:42:29 am »
'I was born  modest; not all over, but in spots.' [...] Twain.  :smitten: ;D :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2015, 10:22:00 am »
Today I wish to send tons of HUGS and SUPPORT to all BB that are having a really bad time, and to those that are better too and those that have RECOVRED  It is always darkest before the light. hang in there.

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2015, 10:28:07 am »
I will not be posting here for a while if ever, because it is just not working, but i could change my mind. best to all of you :hug:

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2015, 09:13:27 pm »
Oh, I just can't stay away, maybe someone will drop in and post what helps them to lighten their day.  All of us together are stronger than  >:D benzo's and we can :oXo: and when we RECOVER the strength we gained will always hold us up.  :highfive:   

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2015, 10:42:02 am »
May this day remind you that we must continue with all our might to  :oXo: :boxer: :oXo: and to know that RECOVERY is possible it is that light that is flickering at the end of the TUNNEL. :highfive:

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2015, 10:02:44 am »
We all have a new canvas to work with today, and i [...] you can fill it the way you want, and that each second today is better for you and your Journey. my canvas is blank right now, but will work on it. have the best day that you can. sending tons of  :hug:'s of support to all of you.  :angel:

[Buddie]

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2015, 10:09:46 am »
To all BB today, Accept the Process and know that you are [...] especially when you are feeling so so bad. sending tons of  :hug:'s and Support to all of the benzo Buddies  :oXo:  :smitten: