Author Topic: Words to lighten our day.  (Read 117785 times)

[Buddie]

Words to lighten our day.
« on: September 25, 2015, 05:54:43 pm »
Hi, thought it would be something positive if we post something that makes us feel good a quote, or other inspirationl words, surely won't hurt,here is mine.' We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only [...] by embracing one another' by Lucano DeCrescenzo so true for us all here at BB.  :) :smitten: :thumbsup:

Edit: Added smiley at members request
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 09:42:30 pm by [Buddie] »
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Words to lighten our day.
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2015, 10:23:24 am »
Hi, the things you write down here, do not have to be a direct quote, it can be something that holds you up.   here is another one and i got it out of a magazine.     'Positivity never goes out of style"   i will take any little thing to make this process go smoother for me, baby steps one at a time till i am FREE, of this benzo terror pill.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2015, 01:34:56 pm »
I love the quote "always turn towards the sunshine and the shadows will fall behind you"

I think that is how it goes.  Love your quote about the angels with one wing. 

I have tried so hard during this process to turn every negative into a positive and it really does help.

You are right, anything that helps to make the days a little bit easier, or even just a little bit more bearable.

Hugs

[...]  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2015, 10:19:52 am »
Never let your head hang down, Never give up and sit down and grieve, Find another way, And don't pray when it rains if you don't pray when the sun shines.    Satchel Paige

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2015, 12:35:16 pm »
What my Dad told me few days ago, when speaking of family issues:
"We cannot control the wind, but we can adjust the sails"
Can we?  :-X

[Buddie]

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2015, 10:22:44 am »
'Courage is fear holding on a minute longer'  George E Patton.    hi buddies, like i said before, it doesn't have to be a quote from a famous person, it can be something that makes it easier for you.  :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2015, 10:21:42 am »
'Please understand there is no depression in this house and we are not interested in the possibilities of defeat, They do not exist'  Victoria,Queen of England.  :thumbsup: :smitten: :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2015, 10:01:22 am »
If you read these, why not drop in a write a few lines, any thought is welcomed here,  :) 'Courage is doing what you're afraid to do, There can be no courage unless you're scared' Eddie Rickenbacker. not sure what this means, but maybe someone here on BB would like to chime in. :) :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2015, 10:49:34 am »
                                         'Fight on, my merry men all,
                                          I'm a little wounded, but I am not slain:
                                          I will lay me down for to bleed a while.
                                          Then I'll rise and fight with you again.       John Dryden

I think this is a good thing to fight that benzo devil, please write something down, doesn't have to be from a book, can be your thoughts.  :) :smitten: :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2015, 10:26:30 am »
'of course there is no formula for success except perhaps, an unconditional acceptance of life and what it brings' Artur Rubinstein       :thumbsup: