Is this too much water?

[Ph...]

I've been titrating using 200ml containers at a time. This isn't too dilute, is it? I've heard many who do 150ml containers, and I've even heard of people who've used 300ml ones. Just hoping it won't make a mess of things.

Thanks gang  :smitten:

L'andy

Hi Comisado,

It doesn't really matter how dilute you make the liquid, but what proprtion of the liquid you remove with each cut. I'd have to know a lot more about your present regimen before commenting further.

I remove approximately 20ml per month, 1ml at a time, on a rotating schedule and holding when necessary. I put one of my three doses in three separate 200ml containers. I am down to removing 17ml from each container. I know this doesn't exceed 5% reductions a month, and I know this is considered very slow however I am not comfortable going faster than that; I don't see the logic in going so quickly that it hurts to jump off. I like a soft landing! lol!

L'andy

Hi,

Do you mean you reduce your dose by approxiamately 20ml a month from a daily dose of 600ml; or 60ml a month from 600ml?

What is your present dose - is it 549ml from a total of 600ml?

What dose pills do you use? Do you use three of these pills per day?

Hi Colin :)

I reduce 20ml per month from the entire 600ml total. This month I was able to go a little faster, so I am projecting to reduce probably a little more than that, possibly 20 to 30ml from 600ml total.

At present I am drinking  around 548ml total. I know it is hardly a dent, but I did not begin to taper regularly until March and I went too slow up until June! I decided to speed up my taper from a handicapped snail's pace to a regular snail's pace... heh.

I dissolve one 0.5mg tab in my morning dose, I break open the contents of that coumpunded capsule for the evening dose, which is supposed to be .425mg, and then another .5mg tab dissolved for the night dose.

I've tried to swap out the capsule for titrated tab numerous times with too much difficulty so it's not a problem, just difficult to find out where I am, dose-wise.

I remember when I dropped Xanax cold for the Klonopin in 2008 - that was the toughest thing ever as there was no crossover. Unfortunately swapping out the capsule for the tab felt just as bad as that if not worse, so I gave up on trying, lol.

Love

L'andy

Landy -you're currently at 1.29mg(548/600x1.425=1.29mg)-each ml that you pull from the 200 ml of water of your .5 mg dose is equivalent to approximately .002mg(1/200x.5mg=.002mg)just a hare more if you pull from the .425 dose(.0025)-Somebody should check my numbers but I think this is right-Keep going Landy-you will make it!!!!

Thank you muchly boxerman, nice to hear from you! We will all make it :)

The waiting is the hardest part

I appreciate your help wioth the math very much.

Love,

L'andy :smitten: