Author Topic: 18 - 30 Month Plus Group  (Read 386399 times)

[Buddie]

Re: 18 - 30 Month Group
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2015, 01:01:25 pm »
[...]
Never had burning mouth til after I stopped clonazepam ...only once did I experience this...of course it was when I ran out of clonazepam for the seven days in 2012... With in hours after first pill all symptoms vanished....
Just keep going ....it's all we can do.....have a great day!
[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2015, 01:05:16 pm »
I will be off the thread today. I am so sick I can't turn over in bed . This has to be true flu. My body feels like a truck ran over me. Nausea that rolls with the slightest mortion. Woozy and boaty. I took a half of a drammamine for the nausea last night, now I have a burning headache. My legs are on fire ( I have not ever had burning legs). I have slept maybe 90 minutes.    I can't imagine emerging from this alive. I have been in doctor's offices twice last week.   I am sure I picked up a death bug. This absolutely does not feel like w/d. 
    Has anyone had the real flu?....Does it feel like this?  .I won't be doing anything today except getting the dog out and soaking in Epsome salts. .   
    Wishing everyone a day with sunbreaks.    [...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2015, 01:10:21 pm »
[...] ... yuk ... sure sounds like some flu bug sort of thing ... take care ... [...] it passes real quick for you ...  :smitten:

Tea and sympathy today ... an age old remedy ...  :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2015, 01:13:01 pm »
Hiya gang!

[...] has arrived. The party can now begin. :laugh:

Onward!

[...]. :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2015, 01:14:54 pm »
[...] ... I think I can manage one or two "hips" today ... can you supply the "hooray"?  ...

Good to see you ...  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2015, 01:21:51 pm »
Thanks [...],

I've just got my lawnmower out. I know I can gently push that around and breathe in the fresh air and think positive thoughts (well at least try). Sometimes this feels so permanent ugh! I know it WILL pass  :thumbsup:

My CNS is so fragile and I cannot go out of my comfort zone. My [...] came last night and as much as I love her, she pushes my buttons. I have always been able to roll my eyes and shrug this off. However right now I cannot and I get so edgy, just trying not to rock the boat.

Have a pleasant Sunday, dear [...]  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #56 on: September 13, 2015, 01:23:27 pm »
[...], get comfortable and rest. Sounds like a bug. Feel better soon  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #57 on: September 13, 2015, 01:27:17 pm »
Lovely to see you here [...]. [...] you are doing OK. I have always found great positivity in your posts  :smitten: glad you're here

[Buddie]

« Reply #58 on: September 13, 2015, 01:27:59 pm »
[...] ... I think I can manage one or two "hips" today ... can you supply the "hooray"?  ...

Good to see you ...  :smitten:

...hooray...but it is said with morning breath... :laugh:

Time to get ready for work, friends :) Rest up, [...]! "Normal" flu ~ it will surely beat benzo flu :) Please feel better soon!

[...]. :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2015, 01:28:14 pm »
[...] ... make some interesting patterns with the lawn mower ... that may be a useful and pleasant distraction ...

Remember ... lawn movers really do not enjoy straight lines ... they are part of nature ... they love making patterns ...  8)