Author Topic: 18 - 30 Month Plus Group  (Read 382654 times)

[Buddie]

Re: 18 - 30 Month Group
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2015, 12:45:23 am »
Hi everybody!

I [...] you don't mind me tagging along with all of you.  At 11 months out, I feel like the little sister that wants to follow her big brothers and sisters everywhere they go.  You feel like my family.  May I tag along?

Love, [...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2015, 12:46:27 am »
Of course [...]!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2015, 12:49:39 am »
[...]........sending you healing hugs!

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2015, 01:04:37 am »
Thx [...]. It'll pass.  I felt so crazy that I'm taking my usual spa bath with bubbles.   :laugh:  they're totally engulfing me heeeeeelllpppppp......

[Buddie]

« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2015, 01:36:55 am »
Finally!i was looking for a group beyond 18 mths.  [...] at 22 mths since last benzo.
Did anyone get new symptoms 16 mths..thats when my first panic attack.started...it was isolated to one place, and situation. Then at mth 20_ 21 it started at other stores. So it got worse.
I didnt have panic before this. Will it go away?

[Buddie]

« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2015, 01:55:49 am »
Hi everyone!

Today was a toughie. Went to my granddaughter's first soccer game of the season.  I felt so sick and detached.  I'm very depressed because I have never had a window in 11 months, except for a few evenings when the symptoms decrease from the horrifying level to the just plain lousy level.

I haven't suffered the number and severity of symptoms many of you brave warriors have.  I just feel so crummy all the time, sick to my stomach, anxiety through the roof, pulsatile tinnitus, 4am cortisol wake up calls every morning, drugged/drunk feeling.  Nothing has changed in 11 months.  Any "improvements" I detect are just me making up stories in my own head to give myself [...] that I'm not permanently damaged goods.

I could not bear the thought of living the rest of my [...] like this.  I'm trying to take one day at a time, but the days just keep bleeding together in this ugly same state.  I'm sorry for being such a downer on the new thread.  Did anyone else never get any windows at 11 months out?  I just need a little ray of [...].

Love, [...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2015, 02:00:08 am »
Okay...I know my mini depression was from brain chemical changes caused by the visual aura/migraine that just showed.  Just drank coffee w Tylenol and aspirin.  Waiting for vision to come back to normal.

[Buddie]

« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2015, 02:02:46 am »
[...],

Thanks for starting this thread. I [...] you're right that the third time is the charm. You sound good. Glad you're having some better days.

I've been on the [...] all day. Trying to sleep while in pain. Doesn't work very well.  Legs still sting & are worse today. I ice them every couple of hours which gives me a little relief. New sx hit today. Feels like I got kiced in the ribs. Like I have a broken rib. Last week this was on the right side now it's on the left. 

Green, glad you're off the couch today. [...] this is a new beginning of healing.

[...], wow, your symptoms sound horrible. I'm so sorry you're going through this. Just know it will get better. Concentrate on just making it through one day at a time. That's what I do.

[...] - those headaches have to be hell. Glad you got a little break.

[...] - sorry you're on the couch again. A least you're getting some sun breaks. I can tell you're healing little by little. Tomorrow will be a better day.

[...] - I am at 21.5 months. My symptoms got worse starting at 15 months. Stinging Kegs & severe body pain. I've never has panic attacks before or during w/d. That must be really scary. Since our entire central nervous system is effected, I can see how panic attacks can happen. [...] they go away soon.  Others have said they started to really heal at 23 months.

[...] - pain with your teeth has to be awful. I [...] they can find a solution for you soon.

[Buddie]

« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2015, 02:39:03 am »
Hi [...]!

Oh my...what a pitiful lot we are.  :D. Have to laugh otherwise r I'd cry  :smitten: :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2015, 03:11:49 am »
Hi all...I'm depressed today.  It is a rarity for me but I guess the magnitude of this whole journey makes it impossible to avoid.  Like others posted I am in a state of apathy.  I'm just sick of being unwell.  Finally get a decent day yesterday and back to very unwell today.  Have a nice dinner to make but probably will just get Thai.  Is this the first depressing post of the new thread?   :-\

[...], not depressing.  this is really hard.  and you've been doing it a long time.  you're tired, is all.  it will get better.  your nice dinner will keep until tomorrow night. :smitten: