Author Topic: 18 - 30 Month Plus Group  (Read 389381 times)

[Buddie]

Re: 18 - 30 Month Group
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2015, 08:44:50 pm »
Hi Green.  " healthy benzo free [...]"....here we come. ...
...Green, I am hoping a few people who are out further than we are will find this thread and come on and let us know how they are doing and how they managed any months post 18.
...  How are you doing today? ....I am doing much better than yesterday, but as [...] says, " better, but not better enough"
Yesterday I had some tough benzo flu...today just low and slow with a moderate head he and eye muscle pain....Mental is so much better so [...]....[...] with sx...seems to be the top note for me in month 22......
      [...]

Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2015, 08:49:27 pm »
Can I join too......my tight muscles are not ready to leave......or my many mouth issues...

I know I don't reply much....not the best with words....I'm trying....

But you all give me positive fuel.....to keep going .....each day......so that being said....

THANK YOU!

[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2015, 08:49:37 pm »
Hi friends! Thanks for the invite [...] and [...]! I'm excited to be checking in on all of you and hearing all the improvements, because I really do believe this is the last leg in our journey... I'm so thankful to have had all of you support me since way back in the 6-12 month thread, this truly is a great group of people!  Jenny

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2015, 08:54:38 pm »
Thanks for the link [...]! I'm sneaking in two months early. Can't stay long. Have to charge my phone and then we're off to the Lantern Festival. Feeling a little better today. Not great, but a little better.

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2015, 09:02:54 pm »
Hello all...covers moved with me to the couch.  My head stuff progressed into intense headache but the pain at the worst "only" lasts about 45 minutes.  Just resting. Had another massage to loosen up my vice like muscles in my chest, shoulders, neck, and skull.  If only I had a masseuse on demand that followed me around.  Is there an app for that?

The new digs are nice!!!  This is my last thread.  ::)

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2015, 09:10:31 pm »
[...] ... you are welcome here, my friend ... post when you can ... we are all in this together doing what we can when we can ...

Everyone is welcome here ... yes we are aware of numbers ... but they are only numbers ... what matters is that we are healing and that we reassure and support one another ...

And yes [...] ... this is my last thread as well ... or at least I darn well [...] so ... [...] your head stuff settles out ...

[...] ... you are part of this community ... we just raised a new flag ... the "house" is still here ...

:smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2015, 09:11:54 pm »
Jenny ... so good to hear from you today ... wishing you a whole lot of "well" ...  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2015, 09:12:30 pm »
Texas. ..you are so welcome.... sorry to hear that your mouth sx are continuing.    Does anything help....even in the moment t? ....Glad you are here for this next ( and last) stretch..
    Wishing you relief and some sunbreaks ....[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2015, 09:15:10 pm »
[...]....you are not ' sneaking '  in....you are one of us.  Enjoy the Lantern Festival....our city is having it at the end of September.  Let me know what you thought of it.  Enjoy...

[Buddie]

« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2015, 09:18:02 pm »
Thanks for the welcome, folks.  You know I have never really compared my journey to anyone else's.  There is a good reason for this.  My sxs didn't really start in earnest until six months after a three month taper.  And it was [...] bad for six months, then it got even worse.  So I don't really like to say this is how it was for me at 18 months, or 24 months.  We are all very different and whilst I always like the reassurance that my sxs are not unique to me, the journey most definitely is.  Add to that the fact that I have had physical sxs only during the past two years kind of makes me a bit unusual.  Being virtually bedridden for two years is not very common either thank goodness.

What I do share with everyone else, is the unpredictability of this whole experience.  All I can say for definite is that it just keeps getting better, little by little, and I haven't found anything to speed it up!!   >:( >:(

I started getting outside in July, my biggest breakthrough in terms of physical functioning and can now walk a mile a day usually.  So what am I left with?  Cog fog making reading/watching TV still very difficult, unsteady on legs, things look a bit unreal when outside, anal muscles which don't work properly  :'( :'( - my worst symptom now - and just generally feeling unwell most of the time. 

I did have a few scary days the other week with terrible downward pressure on my brain and pressure on my lungs making breathing very difficult. The pressure on my lungs was a new thing. It passed and I am sure my baseline improved slightly afterwards.

Anyway, I just keep hanging onto the belief that it will get better and that is what keeps me going.

I'm sorry that some of you are clearly struggling. That was me yesterday!!   :'( :'(  Today I am kind of ok.  :thumbsup:

Hugs

[...]  :smitten: