Kpin and facial muscles

[Be...]

Does anyone else have issues with their facial muscles and facial expressions? I was cold turkeyed off klonopins and still having this issue. Should I force exercise expressions? Any advice would be appreciated

[6c...]
I had lots of twitching and numb feeling in my face.  I was quite certain it was very visible to others, but apparently not.  It gradually subsided.

Im 14 month off and seem to have trouble with my facial expression, its like my face not feel normal, i have feeling that i dont speak like i was before WD, my speak seems non natural and face seems anormal too. Its hard to explain but i feel face and speaking different and not natural

My face seems tight...and it's like hard to keep a smile almost like my face muscles are weak ....

Face feels like puffy oe swollen but it's not

Has a numb like feeling but I can totally feel touch....

My face jaw mouth and throat are my worst symptoms...

Do you have a weak like feeling when smiling...it's like not easy to smile as before withdrawal?

Hugs!TM

I have factual pain and tension, hard to chew and talk but also had dental work and possible damaged joint discs precede Valium....but think WD is exasperating this for me. Can't sort it out.

I have a lot of the same face stuff....Not the weakness, but all the pressure and numbness (but not actually numb) and tingles and burning and occasional pain and stiffness....I have it through my body too....My gums tongue and throat burn a lot and I also get electrical sensations. I think our faces are so sensitive because the muscles are so small and there are a lot of them.

If you check out this images below I'm sure you will see a lot of familiar places you are feeling things and the muscles that are causing it, there are also tons of nerves that are causing things as well. I haven't found anything to relieve it yet, but mine comes and goes, sometimes it's unbearable, but its not harmful, its all just incorrect signals that will correct themselves as we heal.

Face muscles: http://hair-and-makeup-artist.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Facial-Muscles.jpg

I've had facial parasthesia (I looked that up) for 10-12 months now. Feels like spiders on my face. Usually about 1/3 of the day. Can't seem to find a trigger, except stress. I've learned to accept and live with it...sort of.  Awfully hard sometimes.

I do believe it will get better.