Why am I so weak?

[Ne...]

[15...]
I'm right there w/you. Just made a cut 2 days ago and have been sooooo exhausted. Been sleeping the past two days. Have 0 energy. Just trying to make something to eat was a marathon. Getting up and down stairs takes everything out of me. Hope you get some energy soon.

I would say that you have w/d fatigue, from reading your signature. The Traz is also sedating. I also have bouts of w/d fatigue. Isn't it a terrible feeling? Yuck.

Bets

Yes it is awful.  I sometimes fell better if I get up and try to do something.  But, it takes everything I have to get moving.  I was actually on a higher dose of Traz earlier in the taper.

Arg! !! I know about fatigue!  I get so happy if I'm able to do a load of laundry. Once I get going it is a little better but getting out of bed is so hard!

Me too.  Every day.  No matter how much sleep I get , no matter how much I rest.  Just want to be on couch or bed laying down..  I was once the most energetic person on the planet .  Now if I get a few little things done it's amazing.  I too wonder if / when it will ever get better?

That is OK. Did not recognize the forming of dependency last year. Seemed like my anxiety was life related, so I was intuitively doing all the right things to minimize wd instinctively. Small meals, healthy foods, yogurt, lots of music, etc. And I did a lot of meditation until the sxs got more severe, and I freaked out.