Titration plan (need help)

[ji...]

Hey,

So I'm a little confused with the proper way to do this (probably because of w/d fogging my brain). If I were to dissolve .5mg in 100ml, would drink 50ml be equivalent to .25mg? Since I am currently at .25mg, what would be the amount I would take for the following weeks? I know you're only supposed to do at most 10% per week but I can't do the math in my head right now of what that would be in ml.

Thanks!

Right, if you put .5mg into 100ml then splitting it in half makes two .25mg doses.

To give you an idea of cuts, each ml would be 2% of your .25mg dose.

It depends on how you want to taper.  If you wanted to drop several percent at once and wait to recover then do that.  Each ml is 2%.  If you wanted to do a daily taper, which you are set up to do, you could try beginning by removing .2ml (.001mg) daily.

Okay, I think I definitely tried to taper too quickly so my plan is to go back up to .5mg for a bit and then slowly work my way down. I thought I could handle it since I did it that way with xanax, but I also remembered that I was on percocet (however you spell it) which I started taking from the car accident which helped reduce the pain/headaches and actually did make it easier because i was mainly having to do with the anxiety/insomnia instead of the whole w/d symptoms. This time around I'm only taking the clonazepam...

Thanks for the info though! My plan is to drop 2ml each week. So that it's 8% every 2 weeks. Since it's a small percentage I'm hoping the symptoms will be more manageable.

8% every two weeks may not be small.  Some people can handle that, others can't.  Half of that might be a good place to begin.  You can always increase if it goes well.

Thanks! I might just do that... after the past few weeks I'm more hesitant to jump too quickly... it's frustrating because I just want to be off this stuff, but I know patience is key.