Can I use coconut milk?

[ke...]

The thing is...its the fat in the milk that you need.

I'm not sure about coconut milk. But maybe you could use the vodka method ( it's just 1 ml to 99 ml water) ?

I not sure if that goes for etizolam.

Coconut milk has probably as much fat as whole milk, so that shouldn't be a problem.  What is the vodka method?

Well, I'm not sure if that works with etizolam. I edited my post to you , because first I thought you were taking Valium. ( once I hit the reply button, I can't see your signature ).

It's a method used with liquid , tapering Valium, where you use 1 mgr vodka and 99 ml water . You dissolve your pill in the vodka and add water to make a 1:1 liquid of which you daily taper.

I've not seen anyone in etizolam do it. There aren't many here I think on that particular med.

There is a sticky topic where etizolam is mentioned , and I think some people on this particular thread use etizolam. Maybe you can connect with them?

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=135765.0

Hope it helps...

Good to,know about the coconut milk fat.

I don't know anything about etizolam solubility, but all benzos can be suspended in Ora Plus or you can have a liquid compounded for you.  The solubility would need to be researched to find out if the alcohol or even propylene glycol would work.  It's likely, but I would not assume it.

SG, from what I've learned, Etizolam is an analogue and a benzo type drug. Not an actual benzodiazepine. Does that matter for the row plus, would you say?