Author Topic: Pelvic pain, burning VJ/ prostate, urinary type problems support group  (Read 32115 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Pelvic pain, burning VJ/ prostate, urinary type problems support group
« Reply #360 on: June 15, 2020, 12:41:39 pm »
It seems that in reviewing cases of people who get better from pelvic pain, that those like me who previously cold turkeyed and kindled and were on their benzo for years do not seem to heal.

Is this true?  Or will it just take years to heal?

How did you come to this conclusion? The evidence supports healing. There are tonnes of cases of severe kindling on this website that Have gone into heal. Yes it may take longer but why do you think itís permanent? Not sure I even want to know.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Pelvic pain, burning VJ/ prostate, urinary type problems support group
« Reply #361 on: June 27, 2020, 02:03:56 am »
I came to that conclusion by reading the stories here of many people that cold turkeyed and kindled and had been on a benzo for years.  I hope I am completely wrong.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.