Author Topic: Pelvic pain, burning VJ/ prostate, urinary type problems support group  (Read 42567 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Pelvic pain, burning VJ/ prostate, urinary type problems support group
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2015, 11:27:21 pm »
  I sure hope this goes away soon.  When I go it doesn't burn, its afterwards that it burns and hurts.  Stream is weaker but not too bad today b ut the burning after came back a few hrs. ago.  Its just so discouraging that there is nothing that can  be done for these symptoms.  Wow, thats terrible for your husband that you were so bad with the burning you thought you had an STD or something.  Glad he hung in there.  Yeah, and you are so right, Drs. just don't get it.  Mine is very understanding and will go along with almost anything but who knows what he really thinks, hes just a GP.  I"m just thankful he will prescibe the Valium.  Hope this goes away again, I need a break and hope everyone feels [...].  The ice didn't really help much, it was too painful to leave it on my crotch for more than a few minutes.  Any other hints or tips please share.

Mine hurts worse after I go as well. Both the burning and the lower pelvic bladder type pain.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2015, 01:30:50 pm »
Dear Buddies,
This is just incredible.  :thumbsup: I am amazed by this thread because I have had urinary problems for weeks now and it is getting worse to the point of embarrassing.  :tickedoff: My bladder has weakened and while I see most of my problems as benzo related,  I assumed this was my age (57)  and menopause and I was even worried that it could be cancer or something serious in the last few days because the burning in my vagina has been constant and pelvic pain and back pain every morning. It gets [...] by evening time and disappears even for a day or two. However, it has become so bad and leaking urine after peeing (wetting myself) on and off is too much for me.  I am wearing sanitary towels all of the time now as the leakage is not much but when I am out, it is upsetting. ! I planned to go to the doctor as soon as I get home to Ireland. I am in our home in Germany at present as MIL is visiting. This is the first day I have time to be online. I planned to do my blog and then update my progress log and then google my leaking urine and burning vagina/pelvic pain problems to get more information. I read on Gardeners blog about a gratitude thread and decided to post something as I am feeling very grateful for how well I am right now (besides my pelvic problems). I was looking at the various threads before going offline and found You. :thumbsup: I am in shock but delighted at the same time. I know leakage of urine is common at my age but the burning vagina pain and pelvic aches had me fearing the worst.
For two days, I have had no leakage and no pain interestingly. I guess all of this is benzo related. I firmly believe I was brought to this thread by design today. You have idea how relieved I feel after reading this information.  I was on Ativan but came off it years ago and have been on 30 mg Valium for a long time since. My benzo use has been 38 years. I feel [...] mentally than ever before - no depression, no agoraphobia but I have had a lot of sickness symptoms, tummy/benzo flu etc.  The pelvic stuff started about 6 months ago but was very sporadic. It is a few times a week now but if it is benzo related, then I can accept it and keep moving on.

Thank you buddies for this information. :thumbsup: Does anyone else experience leakage of urine episodes? This could be age related or benzo related. Whatever the case, my pelvic floor muscles seem to be upset. I will continue to do the exercises I found online and I am grateful to think that the burning and the pains are possibly benzos. So very grateful and relieved today. Thanks :smitten:

Love [...] XXX
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2015, 01:44:35 pm »
Dear Buddies,
This is just incredible.  :thumbsup: I am amazed by this thread because I have had urinary problems for weeks now and it is getting worse to the point of embarrassing.  :tickedoff: My bladder has weakened and while I see most of my problems as benzo related,  I assumed this was my age (57)  and menopause and I was even worried that it could be cancer or something serious in the last few days because the burning in my vagina has been constant and pelvic pain and back pain every morning. It gets [...] by evening time and disappears even for a day or two. However, it has become so bad and leaking urine after peeing (wetting myself) on and off is too much for me.  I am wearing sanitary towels all of the time now as the leakage is not much but when I am out, it is upsetting. ! I planned to go to the doctor as soon as I get home to Ireland. I am in our home in Germany at present as MIL is visiting. This is the first day I have time to be online. I planned to do my blog and then update my progress log and then google my leaking urine and burning vagina/pelvic pain problems to get more information. I read on Gardeners blog about a gratitude thread and decided to post something as I am feeling very grateful for how well I am right now (besides my pelvic problems). I was looking at the various threads before going offline and found You. :thumbsup: I am in shock but delighted at the same time. I know leakage of urine is common at my age but the burning vagina pain and pelvic aches had me fearing the worst.
For two days, I have had no leakage and no pain interestingly. I guess all of this is benzo related. I firmly believe I was brought to this thread by design today. You have idea how relieved I feel after reading this information.  I was on Ativan but came off it years ago and have been on 30 mg Valium for a long time since. My benzo use has been 38 years. I feel [...] mentally than ever before - no depression, no agoraphobia but I have had a lot of sickness symptoms, tummy/benzo flu etc.  The pelvic stuff started about 6 months ago but was very sporadic. It is a few times a week now but if it is benzo related, then I can accept it and keep moving on.

Thank you buddies for this information. :thumbsup: Does anyone else experience leakage of urine episodes? This could be age related or benzo related. Whatever the case, my pelvic floor muscles seem to be upset. I will continue to do the exercises I found online and I am grateful to think that the burning and the pains are possibly benzos. So very grateful and relieved today. Thanks :smitten:

Love [...] XXX

Hi [...]  :thumbsup: yep!! I'm 57 post menopausal and get the leakage and weeing with no warning too, but its definatley Benzo [...]  and a really common sxs among males and females  ::) Right now I'm doing the 'Piss Olympics'' spending every few minutes or less weeing!!, Thank you NOT Benzos!!   :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

Love [...] XXX  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2015, 01:46:39 pm »
PS I put the wrong  age DUH!! brain fog,  :idiot: I'm nearly 56 so its not that far out  ;D

Love [...] xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2015, 01:51:28 pm »
Yes to the leakage as well. It's not constant but is almost every day. I am 47.

[Buddie]

« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2015, 02:13:57 pm »
Dear [...] and [...],
Thank you for your comments. I will join the Olympic team for peeing. I think that together, we could win a gold medal :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I need to go to the toilet again just talking about it. I had a pot of tea this morning while online. I will start keeping a diary of urination and problems and see how it goes over the next while.

So glad to believe this is benzo related too. Oh wow, what a journey off medication this has been!!!!! What a learning curve, just amazing LOL.

I am on 7.5 mg Valium from today, my most recent cut and on one AD at night which I will taper from at the end of the Valium road.

Be well buddies and thank you so very much. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Love [...] XXX

[Buddie]

« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2015, 02:22:12 pm »
I am early twenties and having leakages, so it's probably withdrawal! So annoying

[Buddie]

« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2015, 02:23:57 pm »
I keep a calendar in my bedroom just for my own use. I write down any symptoms, meds etc. as they happen  because I can't remember it all and I can see if things are going in cycles or just randomly appearing. It's been helpful.

[Buddie]

« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2015, 02:25:59 pm »
  I am 62 and long past menopause.  I have no real leakage issues, maybe just a teeny bit but had this pre benzos.  I always wear a small pad just in case.  Don't want to jinx myself but the burning V has let up but not the nausea, diarrhea and just feeling sick.  I also had a burning numbing feeling in my arms,chest and neck when I woke up but that has also gone.  I have no appetite.  I hope all this down there stuff lets up.  I don't know how you have the courage to cut while all that is going on.  I just cut 1.25 mg. 3 weeks ago and it is hitting me hard since Sat. night.  Anyway, I'm so glad for this thread also, it eases my mind but think I might have to go to the Dr. if this diarrhea etc. doesn't let up.  Hope everyone has a tolerable day.

[Buddie]

« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2015, 02:34:29 pm »
Is 1.25 a large cut for valium or reasonable? I'm sorry you are feeling so nauseous. I hate that feeling.