Author Topic: Pelvic pain, burning VJ/ prostate, urinary type problems support group  (Read 32106 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Pelvic pain, burning VJ/ prostate, urinary type problems support group
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2015, 02:31:29 am »
[...], [...], everyone with these types of burning groin, UTI type issues,—you will someday feel better. I have been bedridden, in pain, frightened. No longer. Healing happens. Keep the faith. Ice is good symptom relief. Even [...] ice on your spine to disrupt the pain signals that get transmitted to peripheral areas. And if anyone has more suggestions, it's be great to hear!

[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2015, 08:55:17 am »
Hi everyone  :thumbsup: for the last 3 day's around my clitoris area feel's raw but doesn't look like it feel's raw that is  :sick: Its mainly the right side, and I can't wipe that are as it feels like I'm touching a raw nerve.

I have also had a frequent urination problem for ages but now know its the benzos , and I believe its my adrenals are also hurting like hell more so if I lay on my back but this comes and goes, and has done so for a while. But I'm wondering about the raw clitoris problem that seems to have come from nowhere, I did have a slight itch on the day the raw pain kicked in but nothing major.

Love [...] xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2015, 09:15:24 am »
  I have also started having pressure and pain feelings after being on the Valium since January.  I had crossed from the Ativan.  I noticed my urine stream seemed a little weak a few months ago but didn't think much of it as it didn't cause pain etc.  Now that I am tapering the Valium I am having all kinds of things pop up.  Today I had feelings of pressure etc almost like I had a UTI.  I don't think I do but still have kind of a weak stream.  I'm really scared of this as will the Dr. insist I get off the Valium immediately?  I can't do that, I think I would lose it.  What has anyone else's Dr.s suggested as far as this symptom?  I am so scared. I never had this on the ATivan, now that I have tapered down 5 mg. of V seems symptoms are getting worse.  Will the Dr. make me stop V because of the urinary symptoms.  I hope this goes away, I can't imagine having to suffer with this all the way down and then after jumping.  So sorry I ever took the first pill of this poison.  Any help is appreciated. I"m just scared I will do permanent damage to my urinary system if I stay on V.  Thanks for the help.

Hi [...]  :thumbsup: I had your symptoms the benzos and WD cause bladder spasms either weakening the urine stream or making you unable to pass water, before I knew I was in Tolerance WD I went to Hospital because I was in a state with other sxs and thought there was something sinister going on because I was getting so ill with weird things happening to me.

I was catheterized  because I was unable to pass water for a couple of day's although I felt desperate to go, once with a bag overnight and one other time they used an 'In and Out'' catheter which is a small  tube that just got the stream stated quickly and I was able to go as normal.

Before that I was going all the time frequently and now I'm passing water all the time again now,  ::) occasionally it goes back to hardly a trickle or feel's as If I want to go but can't. I now don't worry as it rectifies it self eventually, but if it went in to day's again without passing urine then I would seek medical help, but its not an illness or long term damage so don't worry about that its definitely Benzo related  sxs and will clear up eventually  :)

Love [...] xxx :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2015, 10:02:39 am »
Hi everyone. This group totally fits me. I keep on having pelvic problems. The most recent problem is when I turn my pelvis in bed, I hear a loud CRACK noise and then the other side feels inflamed for a few days. My muscles tighten up and etc.
I'm scared as to what this is. Am I moving my pelvis around? Am I having athritis?
Of course I ALSO have the peeing issues. And burning. And also weird sensations. It scares the hell out of me

[Buddie]

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2015, 10:54:41 am »
  Thank you all so much for encouragement.  I was in bed all day yesterday and didn't drink much water etc.  I do feel some better today but not normal.  I also still have diarrhea, tongue burning but so far no burning down there.  Urine output is very little but still going.  Corsair, I can't comment so much on the pelvis as all my pain is in lower back, hip buttock and down leg.  Taking meds for that also and the pain meds do help the burning etc.  All the other sx's seem benzo related but I'm so new I can't really say.  I'm so grateful for this topic.  It might be embarrassing but its a place we can come to discuss it and comfort one another.  I tried the ice bag between my legs.  It hurt but might have helped a little.  I wish a good day for everyone.  I am going back to bed and rest some more.  Have no appetite either so hope if this is a wave that I settle down soon.  I have to go to Dr. to ask him about the liquid V but I'm scared to change anything right now.  I'll probably wait another few weeks since this wave was really a doozy. 

[Buddie]

« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2015, 11:49:40 am »
  Thank you all so much for encouragement.  I was in bed all day yesterday and didn't drink much water etc.  I do feel some better today but not normal.  I also still have diarrhea, tongue burning but so far no burning down there.  Urine output is very little but still going.  Corsair, I can't comment so much on the pelvis as all my pain is in lower back, hip buttock and down leg.  Taking meds for that also and the pain meds do help the burning etc.  All the other sx's seem benzo related but I'm so new I can't really say.  I'm so grateful for this topic.  It might be embarrassing but its a place we can come to discuss it and comfort one another.  I tried the ice bag between my legs.  It hurt but might have helped a little.  I wish a good day for everyone.  I am going back to bed and rest some more.  Have no appetite either so hope if this is a wave that I settle down soon.  I have to go to Dr. to ask him about the liquid V but I'm scared to change anything right now.  I'll probably wait another few weeks since this wave was really a doozy.

As I am very educated about the pelvis it could be the pelvis too. Your pelvis has 3 joints. One in the middle, the symphysis, two that you can feel in your lower back (right and left, it's actually very high up so this could be your pelvis instead of lower back but it's all the same in the end for me) Those two are called the SI joints. You buttocks has many, ,many muscles that keep your pelvis together, and if your piriformis muscle is irritated it can cause sciatica pain in the leg.
I'm hoping every day it's withdrawal. At the same time I'm scared that all the PT I'm doing is hurting it. Well worrying is a part of withdrawal too.

[Buddie]

« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2015, 03:01:44 pm »
Hi everyone  :thumbsup: for the last 3 day's around my clitoris area feel's raw but doesn't look like it feel's raw that is  :sick: Its mainly the right side, and I can't wipe that are as it feels like I'm touching a raw nerve.

I have also had a frequent urination problem for ages but now know its the benzos , and I believe its my adrenals are also hurting like hell more so if I lay on my back but this comes and goes, and has done so for a while. But I'm wondering about the raw clitoris problem that seems to have come from nowhere, I did have a slight itch on the day the raw pain kicked in but nothing major.

Love [...] xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

No a,
You might want to ask Clona21 about to this, see if there is any similarity to a condition she had. This sounds....ugh.
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2015, 08:06:44 pm »
Thanks to all who are posting. Hopefully we can learn what works for temporary relief. I can't tell you the arguments I've had with my husband with me accusing him of cheating because how else would I have so much pain and burning if he hadn't "given me something". Well he didn't, and now I feel awful. Almost ended our marriage more than once. This certainly s*cks. Is there ever an end to all the ridiculous symptoms these things cause? But don't ask a Dr. because they will say these drugs don't cause that and just stop taking it if you think it does.  ::)

[Buddie]

« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2015, 09:29:47 pm »
  I sure hope this goes away soon.  When I go it doesn't burn, its afterwards that it burns and hurts.  Stream is weaker but not too bad today b ut the burning after came back a few hrs. ago.  Its just so discouraging that there is nothing that can  be done for these symptoms.  Wow, thats terrible for your husband that you were so bad with the burning you thought you had an STD or something.  Glad he hung in there.  Yeah, and you are so right, Drs. just don't get it.  Mine is very understanding and will go along with almost anything but who knows what he really thinks, hes just a GP.  I"m just thankful he will prescibe the Valium.  Hope this goes away again, I need a break and hope everyone feels better.  The ice didn't really help much, it was too painful to leave it on my crotch for more than a few minutes.  Any other hints or tips please share. 

[Buddie]

« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2015, 10:14:56 pm »
Free me, use a light towel to buffer the ice pack, if you don't already...

Accupuncture? I didn't [...] it for this.

Honestly, if it weren't for mindfulness practice and meditation, I'd have been screwed with a runaway train of catastrophic or negative thoughts.