How much am I reducing?

[ol...]

Trying to keep this simple. If I put 1mg of Ativan in 100ml of liquid and removed .2 ml every day what is my % reduction for the month?  I feel so stupid  :'(

You put 1mg into 100ml so each ml contains .01mg A.  But you remove .2ml a day so that is .002mg a day.  There are 30 days in a month so .002mg a day is .060mg a month.  If your dose is 1mg that is 6% a month.  That's a very cautious rate.  Good job.

Thank you. So to get a little bit more complicated. I put my 1mg pill in 100ml of water, draw off the .2ml and make a dose for today and a dose for tomorrow ( split the dose in half equally) would that mean I am tapering at 3% per month? I feel like an absolute idiot. I'm having real problems with numbers and comprehension.

If you put 1mg into 100ml an draw off .2ml that is a removal of .002mg.  Then you split it into two days worth of doses.  So you would be cutting .001mg a day, not .002mg, which is .030mg a month.  But you daily dose is also half as much because you split it in half.  So it is still 6% a month.  "Percent" cut depends on both the cut size and what your dose actually is.